• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: The Mall: New Category Labels (i.e. Food, Fitness, Fashion)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    While I was looking at The Lab, I noticed that they have category tabs to differentiate between science and technoloy. Similarily, General Entertainment has them for all the different types of media outlets there can be.

For The Mall, is it possible to add 3 categories for the three F's we were going for? If the forum does end up staying, we can reevaluate the 3 F's and see if we want to refine them, but for now I was thinking it would add some aethetics to the forum if these were added (:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I think that could be good. Most topics there fit into those 3 categories AFAIK, (and travel as well I forgot :p)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    We sure can. Might take a bit to think on for icons, etc. But I can try to get something submitted here soon. :) Give me a day or so, then the admins a day or so to get them all up - unless we're quick on the draw.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I doubt we would need the club tags, unless someone is set on making a "Donut Club" or something. There hasn't really been many people wanting clubs.

Back