• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Mana Cage: a Fantasy RP (rated T for Teen, OOC+SU)

CorruptedLicht

Mind Controller
Years
  • Hey, can you save me a last minute spot?
    I'll complete my SU slowly. But I see mad people here.... We're all mad here! Muahahah!
    Name: Essurd Vallendra
    Crime: Thrown into prison for attempting to raise the fallen.
    Personality:
    Essurd is ambitious, and has a habit of taking what he wants where he wants. He hates losing, and often uses nasty ways to claim victory. He is also very delusive, and acts friendly and helpful to lure victims right into his traps. During his trial, he also tried to befriend the judge, but he was just too clever.He has arachnophobia, but tries to conceal the secret.

Other than being a mastermind, he also enjoys books and food. He is not energetic, and is usually seen walking lazily and leaning against something. As you might've thought, he hates exercise. He also has a thick accent, combined with the lazy talking, his words can sometimes be very hard to decipher.

Appearance:
    Essurd has white skin, and a short stubby build, standing at only 5 feet. Due to the lack of exercises, he can't run very fast, and gets tired easily. But then, magic was on his side. The color of his hair and eyes are jet black, and his hair can usually be seen pointing upwards. A scar runs down through his upper left arm, though it's usually hidden by his long cloak. He usually wears dark blue robes with a hood. Rune marks can be seen all over the robe. He holds a jet black staff which has a white orb on the very top. On his right ring finger, there is a silver ring and the letters E and V(No, not effort values :P).

History:
    Essurd was born into a prestigious and rich family, well known around the country. His family were afraid of dark magic, and thus made heavy investments to protect their dear child from them with all sorts of items like charms. However, it was their deep mistake... Essurd soon sensed that his parents were hiding something from him, and he made a goal to see it, whatever it was. Eventually he found out about magic, followed by a book of spells. Day and night, Essurd tried the spells, longing perfection. Finally he mastered raising skeletons, but the results were unsatisfying. They were mindless people who only had bones, which no flesh or anything. One night, he went to the cemetery to try again, but unfortunately was caught red handed.

Other:Nope

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    Hello! I'm new to the roleplaying corner of this site so if I posted my profile in the wrong place for approval or anything please tell me. My character is going to be a bit different but I have a back up if you don't like the concept.

Name: Domovoi (Nicknamed Domo)
    Crime: For being forged from dark magic, and using dark magic to trap people as dolls.
    Personality: Domo is actually a very nice creature although very strange. He is unsure what to do with himself now that he has free will and can't use magic. He likes to tell riddles, stories, sing, create art, and tell poorly written jokes. He is also easily manipulated. Domo isn't shy but sure can be awkward. It's apparent he isn't human just by looking at him.
    Appearance: He has short golden hair with violet eyes. He is very tall, about 6 feet 3 inches. Domo appears lanky with long fingers and limbs. If one looks at his skin there are lines of tiny cross-stitched scars covering him. His teeth appear to be small polished stones. The tip of his left ear has been torn and sewn. A small metal dragon grasps his ear tightly.
    History: Domo was created by a "maker" that had sewn him together and instilled life into him. No one is quite sure what he is made of though. Outside of prison he was controlled and bound to do the maker's bidding but has no recollection of it. He was known as "The Doll Maker" because Domo used to trap people's souls into dolls and control them as marionettes. He does not recall his crimes and did not gain conscious thought until being moved into the barrier that the prison possesses. They plan to use Domo to capture his creator; they just don't know how. The examiners also aren't sure how to deal with his new found discovery of himself and free will. He knows basic things like language, and certain understandings of the world around him.
    Other:

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • Ill edit the post as necessary, yet an alchemist can bring a dark alchemy book which probabally slaughtered people but a knife that works off of magic, and you stated magic is cut off, is not allowed? I'll go fix my post up right now, anyways.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2015
    I'll meet up with Aslan! Although, I'm just not sure how to do it. Like are they allowed to walk around outside their cages? Are they conveniently next to each other? Pass scribbles on stones? Is it lunch yet? Like what are we allowed to do? I mean, "What the Hell is going on down there? Revolution? Vacation? Somebody fart? Your guess is as good as mine kiddies."

Back