• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Manga Game

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    What would you think of a game for the GBA or DS based around the Manga?

I think it would be cool, playing as Red or Blue, and following the storylines. It would make a cool game, starting with a Poliwhirl, fighting Zapmolcuno. And if Nintendo wanted to make some money they could even do it with the different Volumes.

But, what do think?

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Awesome = Yes
    Possible = No

That's very sad but... an anime-based game is much more possible than a manga-based one. The anime brings Nintendo much money, while Manga does not and is less popular. Sad but true.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Nintendo chooses money over no money. If there were enough people that wanted a PokeSpe game and would be willing to dish out enough money to make it profitable, Nintendo would do it. In this case, there aren't even enough fans for Nintendo to choose "over money."

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Probably because it's not as popular as the anime itself. I never heard of the Pokemon Specials until 4th or 5th grade and I have known the anime since 1st grade. But I personally like the manga more since it has a deeper, more dark plot than the happy pink rainbow unicorns anime version of pokemon. I guess the anime would have to be happy since it's aimed for little kids.

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
    Well, what ideas from the first few volumes(Red and Yellow storyarchs) wold you like to see integrated into such a game, and what should be cut?

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
    I would love to see an EVIL Elite Four for once. We have only been able to walk into their rooms and fight, then leave. The have ot have some lives, right? What, do they just sit and sleep all day?! They're the Elite Four; they got that title for a reason and i wanna see it.

I also want to see some Rocket Gym Leaders and the ACTUAL Mewtwo plot rather than "Hey you, come get me in Cerulean Cave!" Is it just me or do i want to make the games harder with more baddies? Maybe i'm evil too?!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    I might get my team to do this ^^(hack), but in no offense, i might need more help, because scripting is always a problem for my team.

Back