• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Manga Game

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    Thats an awsome idea! I'd be one of the first ones to buy it! I REALLY wish you could battle in the games like they do in the manga like Red haveing Pika charge a thunderbolt in its pokeball to defeat Giovanni, or Yellow useing her powers to fry Lance? That would be really fun. I also want to see an evil Elite Four.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Thats an awsome idea! I'd be one of the first ones to buy it! I REALLY wish you could battle in the games like they do in the manga like Red haveing Pika charge a thunderbolt in its pokeball to defeat Giovanni, or Yellow useing her powers to fry Lance? That would be really fun. I also want to see an evil Elite Four.

Thats a good idea. I would still want it as an RPG type but I don't want it to be turn based. Have any of you guys heard of the Tales series in RPG games? If so I am imagining a perfect pokemon special game with FMV's and in battle conversations just like it.

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    ^ Funny, thats the first game series that popped into my head when I thought of a pokespecial game.

Yellow even reminds me of Collette from Symphonia ^^

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Here's what I would do for the first game.

You can play as Red with his Poliwhirl, then recieve the Bulbasaur, than catch Pikachu, all in story events. Then you can do what ever you want, but RPG style, so its kind of like the original Pokemon games and Colosseum mixed. You go through all the gyms, LT. Surge, Sabrina, Koga are all bosses.

Through out the whole game you have to battle Green, your rival, and you meet Blue, the secondary rival who stole Squirtle, and she has her own sub-plot. Then once your team defeats final boss Zapmolcuno, you think its over. It's not.

You battle Giovanni, save Yellow from Dratini, then team up with Blaine to capture Mewtwo (SEPHIROTH!). If that wasn't enough, you have to beat Green after a string of battles at Indigo Plateau. Red becomes champion and then the credits roll.

I think it would be cool if after you beat the game, you could go back and play the game as like Blue, from when she steals Squirtle to Indigo Plateau, but the secondary game would be extremely short in comparison to the main game.

There would also be a demo for the second game, Yellow Cabarello. Even though there is zero percent chance of this happening, it would kick ass!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2008
    I actually thought about this the other day. A hack might be possible with a good deal of coding.

All sagas will be in their respective gen graphics, which is what will make you need coding, to make event battles and complex stuff in the original games.
    You start with a Poliwhirl, sneak in the lab and cause havoc, catch all escaped Pokemon (scattered with sprites throughout Pallet, battled upon contact), see Blue and Mew, and on and on and on.

Man, it's nice to dream.

Back