• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Many Faces Of TPH

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Hmmm...why are you credited? I'm not sure. But, I'm going to leave it there, in case I ever need to credit you. :P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yeah, they are South Park characters, and, Houndoom, if you must know, I'll PM you the answer to why i's so confusing.

"Hey, I'm leaving until....Wednesday...Thursday or Friday, one of those days, keep the thread alive and next Friday expect an update or two." ~TPH

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Ok, so, I was able to sign on this computer. But, not for long, they deleted everything off of here. No Paint, no Internet Explorer, nothing. Um...what do you mean Cyrstal S.??

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    Ok, so, I was able to sign on this computer. But, not for long, they deleted everything off of here. No Paint, no Internet Explorer, nothing. Um...what do you mean Cyrstal S.??

Maybe (s)he thinks that this comic is completely based off South Park adn (s)he doesnt want u to make comics past Season 5?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Maybe.
    IDK what I'm going to do, the PC Sprite Comics Section is dead all of the sudden. No one seems to come in here. I might make new eppies, but I guess I have the whole Sprite Comic's section as my fans because no one else seems to come in here anymore. :\

EDIT: Can't she see that there are Pokemon overworld characters in it???

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Maybe.
    IDK what I'm going to do, the PC Sprite Comics Section is dead all of the sudden. No one seems to come in here. I might make new eppies, but I guess I have the whole Sprite Comic's section as my fans because no one else seems to come in here anymore. :\

EDIT: Can't she see that there are Pokemon overworld characters in it???

Maybe she hasnt even read it. Dont worry about PC, sure theres not as many people just post it on places like PokeSprite World or better yet, PokeGenesis. Or even SPPF. They have a good fanbase.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yeah, well, I'm gunna go, I'll be on later Matt.

I'm gunna see if I can find Paint on here, and try to make an eppy.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Ok, so, I was able to sign on this computer. But, not for long, they deleted everything off of here. No Paint, no Internet Explorer, nothing. Um...what do you mean Cyrstal S.??

Sorreh, didn't see this, what I thought you said is if you reach season 5 you quit, not if you DON'T reach season five you quit, and I know there are pokemon characters, I may be stupid, but I am not that stupid X.X

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments. I'm sorry to say no new eppy till Wednesday or Thursday. :(

This computer is wiped of everything except the Internet Browser.

Cyrstal S. Ok, I'm glad you weren't trying to make me feel bad. <.<

Back