• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Marik Ishtar Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    C'mon at least one person has to like him! ^^
    Okay, things to remember:

1.THIS IS NOT A FAN CLUB FOR YAMI MARIK!!! IF YOU LIKE YAMI MARIK PLEASE START ONE FOR HIMSELF!!

2. I call him Marik but you can call him Malik. Really no difference..

3.BEWARE OF RABID FANGIRLS

Well, please join ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Ok i want to join to put an end to Yugi and his friends and than with my rare hunters i will become pharoh.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I didn't really like Malik for the longest time... but now I like him. =3 He's so adorable near the end of Battle City... and it's so sad. ;_; And he looks reeeaally good when he takes his shirt off. =X

*joins* :D

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Enter the Shadow Realm isn't a series. The dumb american version made it one...what am I saying, I like the american version! Ehh.. **Dies**
    Anyway only Yami Marik is there but not in the virtual world. He doesn't turn back until the end...

Cherrim

Years
    Like Malik did, Yami Malik wants to get the power of the Pharaoh by obtaining all three God cards. o_o During the Noa Arc (Enter the Shadow Realm... I literally screamed when I saw that subtitled under "Yu-Gi-Oh!"), Yami Malik is simply hanging on or around Kaiba's ship. He wasn't taken to the virtual world like Yuugi & Co. were. Lol, on another board, we all decided he was attacking Kaiba's employees and raiding the fridge. XD

Years
    *reads posts* Malik is my favorite character! (next to Ryou of course) he is the best..I never really liked him alot before...but..I changed my mind ! ^^ I join.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
    How is this guy's name spelt exactly? I've heard both Marik and Malik. From what I understand it was meant to be Malik in Japanese, but was translated as Marik.

For the record, I think Malik sounds better.

Cherrim

Years
    This is in the wrong forum because this is from 2004, long before we ever unsplit Pokemon Groups and Other Clubs. Wow.

Please don't revive threads. o_O Feel free to make a general Yu-Gi-Oh discussion thread in JE, or a fanclub for the series in Other Clubs, but this is way too old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back