• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mario the World Champion Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you are enjoying Galaxy Angel. I knew you will like the anime because you read the manga. And since you like the manga, I thought about getting you the anime. So I did just that. XD

The only genre I don't care for is horror. I will watch some mecha, but not all. Other than that...I will watch any genre or give a chance(like Sports, lol).

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh...ooops! Okay, I will be right there, sorry. *runs to MSN* I am having so much fun, this is great!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, Mario...I just can't believe it. This year has flown by! Thanksgiving is coming and then Christmas, man! But I know what is one of your New Year's Resoultions. You will watch more anime!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yeah, its his fave movie XD

All he does is play video games mostly though... you would probably be buddies XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    XD!

So I bet you already plan on anime boston again?

They are having a convention in my city next year!!

=)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, Akon?! I wish I could go to that con! We have one where I live, but it doesn't compare to Akon in Dallas. It will take me about six hours to drive up there. And I really don't like traveling long distances by myself. Maybe I could fly there, lol. Yeah right. I guess I will go to my local one til something happens.

Hehe that guy is CRAZY! I am still surprised that no one caught him yet or he got killed. He is going way too fast...

Last edited:
    Back