• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The marvelous world of eBay!

Have you sold anything on eBay

• Yeah, it's absolutely amazing!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No way... not in a million years!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • e...B...a...y? Say what?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can you repeat the question?

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Hey Hey! Basically, have you or your parents ever put anything up for sale on the worlds biggest auction site? My brother has put up his K'Nex and, is currently in the middle of selling a Beanie Baby (Princess), but that's about it. What's everyone else done on this magical place? ^_^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ive bought an mp3 for 60? and now rrp is 30? i am annoyed sooo much oh does my cousin count he always sellin his old stuff

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    I wish I could...but I have to be 18 to sign up for eBay... :(

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    A used pink bathrobe,
    A rare mint snowglobe,
    A Smurf TV Tray,
    What I bought,
    On eBay!

*sees everyone looking*
    I haven't actually sold anything but I've bought alot. Most of my N64 games are eBay and I think all but one GBA games are eBay.

Tell me why I need another pet rock,
    Tell me why I got that Alf Alarm clock,
    Tell me why I bid on Shatner's old toupa?,
    Had it on eBay!

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    *coughs use a fake age* Hey what? I'm 16. I recently bought an SPD Delta Morpher and a Sentai movie DVD box set. It's worth $150 and I bought it for $10. XD I still have yet to sell on ebay. I was gonna put my GBA SP up but saw the stupid prices they were going for so I'm selling it to a mate for ?45. I really need the money and I don't play it anymore. I'm gonna buy a DS when it comes out in March over here.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    PGNFounder said:
    I wish I could...but I have to be 18 to sign up for eBay... :(
    Why dont you just get your Mum or Dad to sign up for you.That's what i did.Just incase your wondering i collect simpsons comics of Ebay.There i said it *runs away*.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    eBay? nah... Never used it (including parents) and never will. Though, my grandmother on my dads side of the family spends hrs and hrs a day at eBay. >_< It seems to be the only interesting thing for her to do...

~Blade~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used it to buy DDR, but that's it. o_O; My mom is utterly paranoid about it and whatnot, so she doesn't like my using it. XP I used Yahoo! Auctions to buy a few subbed YGO DVDs, too. x3

I've yet to sell anything, though. ^^;;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No, I've never used eBay, though it looks... interesting. =3 I will soon though. =)

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I bought my first pokemon game off of it, Pokemon Red Version. Still have it too.
    I've never sold anything though. I have nothing to sell (yet anyways)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've never auctioned (be it buy or sell). I've actually only used online shopping once (I bought a DON'T MAKE ME GO ZELDA ON YOU T-shirt! ^^). I check in at Ebay every so often just to see if they have anything really rare Zeldawsie. If they do, I begin to torture my paretns until they let me try to buy the thing.

Some things I want include those TWW booblehead figure things. Those are so cute! ^^ The Mario/Zelda trading cards, valiant comics and manga, and...*goes back to art homework*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hmm I have no means of buying or selling stuff over the net, cause my old folks don't have PayPal or a credit card or anything, and nor would they let me use it. @.@ I wouldn't trust half the things on eBay... XD So count that as a no. LOL.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I've never sold anything from Ebay, but i have bought a few things..most have been ok (bought a dvd box set and a couple of small items), but some have been terrible. I've had someone never send the item (managed to get money back), the owner using another screenname to bid against me raising a price of an item by $30 (which Ebay did nothing about apart from banning the member, but at least i still got the item), and an item being sent missing a lot of what was meant to come with it (recently i bought i resin figure..it didnt come with paint, glue, and had a chip in it) which Ebay did nothing about -.-

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Yeah i very rarely buy of Ebay.But sometimes the item's get lost and damage.So that's why you need to trust the person your buying off.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I've never sold anything off of it, but I have bought something. I was doing a search for the '2002 Pok?mon Music Collection' (the Japanese Pok?mon Heroes soundtrack, in other words) and found it for sale on eBay. I actually had to buy it from another site, but it was advertised there.

Anyway, my grandfather helped me out because he had bought a few things from there a few times, and he used his credit card for it. The CD arrived in perfect condition, and I've been so happy ever since... I have the Secret Garden song now, along with all of the background music from the movie and a ton of cool songs! *_*

Back