• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Masters of Time and Space have come to decorate PC once again

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Well I can't do an Announcement that is as... elaborate as one that Hiroshi Sotomura could come up with, but I'll do what I can.

My very first style, "Time and Space", is of course named after the Legendary Pokemon of Sinnoh, Dialga and Palkia. There's really not much else to say about it, really, so I guess I can't live up to the super big announcements of Hiroshi Sotomura. XD

Try it on for size by clicking here
    , or select "Time and Space" from the theme selector majiggy.

OH! RIGHT! THE MAIN COLOUR SCHEME IS GREYISH!

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Lovely style you have thar, Dave :3

I especially like what you added on to the slogan XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Little bit lacking as the background looks fairly generic and everything else about the theme besides the banner is also generic. Banner is decent though?

Good first theme <3 And I like grey a lot so good color scheme to choose.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Little bit lacking as the background looks fairly generic and everything else about the theme besides the banner is also generic. Banner is decent though?

Good first theme <3 And I like grey a lot so good color scheme to choose.

Well I wasn't really trying for something super extravagant or anything since I was more or less just testing the waters. XD

Next time it'll probably be a bit more exciting.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well I wasn't really trying for something super extravagant or anything since I was more or less just testing the waters. XD

Next time it'll probably be a bit more exciting.
    Put a black border around the content w/ the banner >>; My OCD hates how the banner just 'stops' and doesn't have a clearly defined... border.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    This style is pretty awesome. If 'Begin, Again' hadn't been released around the same time I'd probably be using this one instead.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    Great...yet another theme. Now PC is almost flooded with themes. But I'mma liking it anyways.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    Ugh, I love this theme, I was trying out themes and my first thought was I somehow missed this but oh, it is gorgeous ^^

Years
    Wow...2 themes in a day? Ive been waiting for Begin, Again for a while, so I might use that. Though, I really like this theme. Ya, its generic, but its better than other generic ones PC has!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Really liking this style,I'll use as my default for a while.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The banner is pretty awesome, but the rest is alright.
    Great for the first time though. :D

Back