• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thanks guys. I'll attach another one here.

By the way, what's your opinion about my current question?

Haruka/May has caught a Munchlax/Gonbe. Do you think Munchlax will evolve during the AG series? Also, how do you think Munchlax will evolve? By hapiness or by level up?

Wonder if this is a Haruka plushie below?

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • mew151 said:
    Thanks guys. I'll attach another one here.

By the way, what's your opinion about my current question?

Haruka/May has caught a Munchlax/Gonbe. Do you think Munchlax will evolve during the AG series? Also, how do you think Munchlax will evolve? By hapiness or by level up?

Wonder if this is a Haruka plushie below?

O.k I think May's Munchlax/Gonbe will evolve during the AG series by hapiness ^_^

Happy now Mew151???

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • It actually evolves by reaching a certain level and I hope it don't because I wouldn't want someone as Kawaii as May to have a Snorlax.

Pokemon_Veteran

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Hi. I don't plan on joining, but I have a pic of May that I recently made to show you. It's May in a bikini, inspired by stbrookes' avatar. I also included her most recent Pok?mon (for the US) in the pic. I'd also like to hear comments from you about the pic. Here it is:

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Ok question time, Who do you think May will catch next?, she does only have 5 Pokemon.

Pokemon_Veteran

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • Sunflorazumarill said:
    Hi. I don't plan on joining, but I have a pic of May that I recently made to show you. It's May in a bikini, inspired by stbrookes' avatar. I also included her most recent Pok?mon (for the US) in the pic. I'd also like to hear comments from you about the pic. Here it is:

Awww... inspired by my av *cries*

It's looking really good, I hope u post more pics of May up!!!

Stevo said:
    Ok question time, Who do you think May will catch next?, she does only have 5 Pokemon.

I think she will catch a feebass (she needs a water pokemon, and when it evoleves then it will be great to use in contests)

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • Vermilion said:
    OWNAGE, Also that pic in your sig is the secks :P

Well thanks Vermilion, its very sexy *looks at it and faints*

PV said:
    OMG that is one of my fave pics too and Hi ^_^

Just so u know Vermilion, PV likes hot pics of May (me too) so if u got any send them in... or any other pics of May for that matter (but please, no rude one... even thought I wouldnt mind rude pics the Mods do!!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back