• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Could I please join this club? May is super cute. I think most girls from pokemon are cute though, but May is one of my faves.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Electrons

Here's a cool pic of May being saved by Ash and his Pikachu. Forgot where I got it but I like the pic. As you can see, it was created, if not, copyrighted by some guy named Suzushiroya Suzuko so kudos to that guy/chick.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I remember the old May Club I joined... anyway, I drew a picture of May, but I don't think I should post it since she's naked (Though you don't see anything really...) and looking for a kiss of some sort. I did 5 more (Erika, Whitney, Giselle, Sabrina, and Misty but I'm missing Misty since I misplaced her... D=

Anyway, cool pictures guy. Princess May is extremely cute.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    oh, yes. That pic of Ash protecting May looks a lot like the art of the guy who drew the pokemon ANIME- not the Manga since it was some dude named Satoshi something- hehe funny; Satoshi is in his own Manga :P

The Pic looks like perhaps the Anime artist wanted to show some type of love between Ash and May... perhaps that is what is happening in the anime- look very closely at the hints the anime is giving toward the relationship between those two- May is FALLING FOR ASH! It's only a matter of time before Ash 'accepts' May.... as he does with Misty- but I hope that will never happen :) Let May fall for Ash; Just make Ash break her heart by choosing to be by Misty MUWAHAHAHAHA

No, I don't hate May, but I still think that her place in Ash's life is unnecessary :P

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
    Years
    The May/Haruka Fan Club

Awwww. So cute.

Chelc

Years
    This place hasn't died, yet. o_o *shakes club*

May I please join? Haruka's my favourite character. ^^ I'd love for her Eevee to stay as an Eevee, but, if it has to evolve... then Espeon. =P

Tkinc

Years
    Sadly, I had expected more May fans... guess I'm wrong at least by the number of posts in this club... Since many people don't reply anyways, why not start a topic like this:

Through her journeys with Ash, do you think May has begun to take a liking to Ash? If so, do you think in the future that she may become a rival for Misty?

I know many of you quickly say "No" because you immediately corner May with Drew :D but just think about this for a moment. Why did May just end up becoming a companion/nakama out of nowhere, and even so, replacing the spot of Misty? I don't think it's some coincidence, but rather a way to have some form of rivalry (?). I don't really know what to say myself of the posted topic, but I do indeed believe that May really has something toward Ash- and even so has undoubly taken that understanding that Ash is not (to her) her Sensei but something else...

Chelc

Years
    Through her journeys with Ash, do you think May has begun to take a liking to Ash? If so, do you think in the future that she may become a rival for Misty?

Not really. I see them as best friends, with a mentor/student type relationship, though. I see Kasumi making cameos, but I don't see her returning to the show as of right now, maybe later on for a while, but I still have my doubts about that. Haruka really likes Kasumi, imo; she loved her Togepi, and her personality in the Togepi two parter. Although we don't see much interaction between the two in the Oak's Lab and Clefairy Episodes, so it may be hard to come up with something that really says it, I guess. I don't see why people always interpret them as rivals for Satoshi (I guess it's mainly shippers, though, and right now, ContestShipping seems canon enough. XD).

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Tkinc said:
    oh, yes. That pic of Ash protecting May looks a lot like the art of the guy who drew the pokemon ANIME- not the Manga since it was some dude named Satoshi something- hehe funny; Satoshi is in his own Manga :P

The Pic looks like perhaps the Anime artist wanted to show some type of love between Ash and May... perhaps that is what is happening in the anime- look very closely at the hints the anime is giving toward the relationship between those two- May is FALLING FOR ASH! It's only a matter of time before Ash 'accepts' May.... as he does with Misty- but I hope that will never happen :) Let May fall for Ash; Just make Ash break her heart by choosing to be by Misty MUWAHAHAHAHA

No, I don't hate May, but I still think that her place in Ash's life is unnecessary :P

May now just need's to get over that crush she has on Drew from the last episode, and realise that Ash is better for her.. well at the end of the episode it does look like she has crush on Drew, wich I just can't understand why....:disappoin :disappoin

Brock is better for Misty. Than Ash ever could be....

here is photo of May in a pretty blue dress...

Last edited:

Tkinc

Years
    lol. I'm bak again! XD. Brock likes other woman, and I think he already understands that Misty is for Ash. The only one who doesn't see the 'love' of Misty is Ash, either out of naivety, or perhaps he is too stubborn or thinks its "gross" like younger children (atleast in the past) used to think when they got kissed on the cheek or somethin. Sure, I agree with many of you who say that May goes with Drew, but don't you still WONDER WHY IN TARNATIONS SHE'S ON ASH'S TEAM? I mean, it could have been another boy on the team besides young max... but NO! Misty left, and now we got May who stay's by Ash's side A LOT XD.

Haruka really likes Kasumi, imo; she loved her Togepi, and her personality in the Togepi two parter. Although we don't see much interaction between the two in the Oak's Lab and Clefairy Episodes, so it may be hard to come up with something that really says it, I guess. I don't see why people always interpret them as rivals for Satoshi (I guess it's mainly shippers, though, and right now, ContestShipping seems canon enough. XD).

I understand what you mean by that but it is still evident that She does stand in the way between Ash and Misty. Who knows what Misty is thinking between Ash and May? Does she see them as just friends or does she suspect that Ash might go for May or the other way around when Misty isn't there? These are hypothesis. I know lots op people don't wanna hear "May will go for Ash" or anything of the sort, but WE AREN'T THE ARTISTS. They can do whatever they want even if we find it objectionable. Remember, pokemon has been out for a long time now, and sadly, the community that used to support Pokemon has heavily shot down because the 'craze' has plunged overboard. I'm creating an RPG by which it will assess the romance between these 2 female characters over Ash up until they become older (yes, I said it, I'm making an RPG that will start from Ash's journey in Kanto to when he becomes 17-18 years old...)

EDIT:===
    That fanart is so nice!! XD cryztalwing!

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Green hair??? Purple shirt???

I have never liked Drew. I, myself, am a huge Ash fan and I think that Ash should just beat him down as revenge for one of his defeats. I think that maybe May will one day come to a point where she has to choose to continue her journey with either Drew or Ash and ultimately choose Ash. I think that would tell us alot! You reading this Satoshi Tajiri???

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Chelc said:
    This place hasn't died, yet. o_o *shakes club*

May I please join? Haruka's my favourite character. ^^ I'd love for her Eevee to stay as an Eevee, but, if it has to evolve... then Espeon. =P

Well, seeing as you posted here and such... yeah, it's not dead yet... o_O;;;

Tkinc said:
    Sadly, I had expected more May fans... guess I'm wrong at least by the number of posts in this club...

Well, there are more May fans, it's just that maybe they don't want to join or rather post in other threads in the forum... o_O;;;

And btw, if you guys like, you can start a New May Fan Club... I'm resigning as owner... since... last month.... ._.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    rejected_idkk said:
    i want sum naked pics of may. half naked at the least.
    Eew.

Anyway, of course I wanna join this group!! I am a huge May fan!! I even made a little AMV for her. ^_^
    View it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utqNf9HYlMk

The reason she's my favorite character is mostly her personality, I like how she is a bit slow on some things. Example:
    "I didn't know pokemon could evolve into humans?" and
    "Let me get this straight...we have to learn all these crazy attacks while speaking with our hearts?
    Quotes from In the knicker of time.

She is an awesome charcter and is also similar to Ash and many ways. *sighs*

Here's a picture:
    The May/Haruka Fan Club

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Can I join too? May is my favourite coordinator.
    What is your reason why you liked May?
    Because she's so cool.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    *coughs* Guys... this is a dead thread. If you wish to start the May Fan Club again, do so, But I won't manage it anymore...

So please... can't a mod lock this or something? T.T

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Keep holding up the flag!!!

Skitty101 said:
    Eew.

The reason she's my favorite character is mostly her personality, I like how she is a bit slow on some things. Example:
    "I didn't know pokemon could evolve into humans?" and
    "Let me get this straight...we have to learn all these crazy attacks while speaking with our hearts?"
    Quotes from In the knicker of time.

She is an awesome charcter and is also similar to Ash and many ways. *sighs*
    You're talking my language! Sometimes I wish Ash was still naive and inexperienced like in the first episodes (the show was funnier that way). Nowadays, it seems he doesn't have much to learn anymore. May makes up for that and that's one of the reasons why I like her.

Avegaille said:
    *coughs* Guys... this is a dead thread. If you wish to start the May Fan Club again, do so, But I won't manage it anymore...

So please... can't a mod lock this or something? T.T
    Aww, come on. That's not very fan-like of you.

BTW: Love your sig Skitty101

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back