• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    What is your favorite pokemon on May's team?
    umm... i am thinking Glaceon. It is awesome and i think May should owned Dawn in that Sinnoh Contest

What's your favorite quality about May?
    Do you mean besides the fact that she is gorgeous? Um... i guess her contest skills are good (there is no way a wanna-be coordinator should have beaten her)

=O But I love Dawn, too! I mean, I don't think that she was experienced enough to beat May yet, but I love them both so much! <3

But since this is a May fanclub, I get what you're saying. ;)

Emii

Years
    I like them both equally. Well, better than Kasumi and Kenji anyway. >.>

Lol, I can tell! *points to your avvy*

^^ It seems like the girl character is always my favorite one. =D First it was Misty, then I liked May better, then I liked Dawn better, and now I like all 3 equally. ^_^

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    ^^ It seems like the character is always my favorite one. =D First it was Misty, then I liked May better, then I liked Dawn better, and now I like all 3 equally. ^_^

You better be careful then. There might be more s to come and you might add them to your favorites too. XD

Emii

Years
    You better be careful then. There might be more s to come and you might add them to your favorites too. XD

Yeah! XD wow, it's hard to imagine a new girl right now.. Then again, when Misty was on the show, it was hard to imagine her leaving. Same with May. I thought May would have stayed a little longer though, since she did alot more things than Misty. That's what I thought, anyway. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    May should have been a permenant character... InifinateChaos=(//_T) with out her

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    May should have been a permenant character... InifinateChaos=(//_T) with out her
    I like her character but for reasons that I don't want to explain, her leaving was the best thing to happen to her.

What do you like best about may's presonality?
    I like that she never gives up and that she has great interactions with people.

Emii

Years
    Do you think they'll air any shows that has something about May's childhood?

Ooh! that would be really interesting! Maybe if they made a special episode with that.. yeah, I would be very happy. =D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'd think it would be pretty interesting if there was a show or special about it~ but I would rather see May return as her current (or older) self instead. ^_^

Vernikova

Banned
    Years

No, I really don't think that they'll create anything like that. I'd want some side episodes about her though.

Emii

Years

No, I really don't think that they'll create anything like that. I'd want some side episodes about her though.

Gah, right now I wish they still played Chronicles. XD I know there'd be an episode about her on there! ^.^

Emii

Years
    Yeah, I want to see more interaction between her and Shuu even though I don't ship them at all.

same here! ^_^ and Harley would be in it too, since he's in Johto. The writers would have to. XD

and gah, my laptop screen broke! So I can't get on much until they fix it within 2 weeks.. <.<

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What do you like best about May's presonality?

I like that she's pretty random at times *coughfoodcough* and at others,she knows when to focus and be calm.Like in her contests battles.She is very mature and has grown very pretty x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back