• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Welcome to the new May/Haruka fanclub. The old one died D: And since I love May to death, I decided to make a new one.

May is was the first co-star in the show to follow around with Ash. She became an amazing Pokemon Coordinator entering contests around the world. She is very sweet with a cute personality.

The May/Haruka FanClub!

Rules
    1) You have to be a May fan.
    2) No bashing characters/shippings/members.
    3) Don't spam. (Don't just simply comment on pictures.)
    4) Wait till a topic is already answered before making another one.
    5) Stay on topic!
    6) HAVE FUN!!

Owner
    Haruka Chan

Co-Owners
    Chelc
    Avegaille

Members
    Vavavoom
    xxxSabaxxx
    -Flavaquil-
    -May-
    Avegaille
    Chelc
    ~Rene~
    Pocky
    Kasu-chan
    kirarin-tan
    anakin

First topic to get this club started!
    Why do you like May?

Last edited:

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Alright. Welcome to the club, both of you! 8D

I guess I will answer the topic before other people come here. x3

Why do you like May?

So many reasons. She is my all time favorite character, and I have no clue how I got so obsessed with her. I guess it's because we finally had a girl do something other than Ash in the show. And I really enjoyed contests. And I loved how May was a clumsy girl who didn't like Pokemon to begin with, but later became a great coordinator. Plus, her personality is so funny and cute. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hmm... What I like about May is that she's into Contest. Contest are cool features that I like. <- I also like May because she has a Munchlax. Soo funny. <- ^^

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Can I join? I am a big fan of May she's kawaii and Funny <3 I love her and she's My favorite character so Far..

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oh my... this is the fourth May fanclub since the original one I was in died... I have to join once again, simply because... it's May. xD

Hehe../.

-May-

pokemon lover^^
    Years
    I REALLY want to join ^^
    I love the beautiful , cute May ^^
    I hope that I can ^^

And I love her cuz she loves beautiful pokemons ^^
    and she is so beautiful and lovely .. I love the way she dress and act ^^

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Welcome - Flavaquil - and -May-! :D

Ok, since we have a few new people, I'll make a new topic.

Do you think May will make an appearance in the DP series. And what do you think she will show up for?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Do you think May will make an appearance in the DP series ? And what do you think she will show up for ?

Dawn. End of story. She's a Contest Coordinator, too and May can give her some very important tidbits

-May-

pokemon lover^^
    Years
    Welcome - Flavaquil - and -May-! :D

Ok, since we have a few new people, I'll make a new topic.

Do you think May will make an appearance in the DP series. And what do you think she will show up for?

Thaaaanx ^^ Haruka chan 4 welcoming me ^^
    mmmm ..
    Yes .. I think she will appear in D/P Series to revive her legend cuz I heard that she is the only one who could match Ash skills ^^
    so she may come back to have a battle with Ash again .. it would be co0ol if she did ^^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    If May does show up, the reasoning would most likely have something to do with the contest battles. I reckon she'd enter the GF and surprise everyone. xD

But that most likely wouldn't happen in the writer's POV.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Do you think May will make an appearance in the DP series? And what do you think she will show up for?

I doubt that she will appear in the D/P series. However, if she does, she'll probably going to evolve her Eevee in the region of Sinnoh. ^^

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    I'll join here... 8D

Why do you like May?
    Because May is awesome and she is the reason why I started to get into Pokemon and the world of Anime in general.

Do you think May will make an appearance in the DP series? And what do you think she will show up for?
    I believe she will. Well, of course, that's just my opinion. If ever she does actually show up, it will involve contests. 8D

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Avegaille!! You definitely know who this is. xD

I believe she will. Just not in a while. She'll probably come around the time after she gets her 5 ribbons for the GF. She would have some time to chill before. xD Or she'd come after the GF to evolve her eevee or battle in a contest with Dawn. She'd win of course. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back