• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The maya miyazono fan-club!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Maya nooooo don't leave i am sorry i was a real bastard 2 days ago.

You have to come back or i don't know what i'll do.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    *sigh* I wish you would come back, maya, really ;_; You were one of the best people here. If you never pet my brain again I'll die =^;_;^=
    That smiley is strange...
    But yes, we really wish you'd come back =/ You were one of the reasons we come here - friends.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    ~Ok heres the deal, after all shes meh sis ^0^, anywayz, I talked to her on msn, and she pissed at someone ,which I dont want to tell who it is cause I have nothing to do with it,so umm... shes avoiding pc so she doesnt have to see that person.... o.o I hope I dont get into trouble for saying this.... But I just dont want you all to get worried about her!!!! I hope she has the courage to come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I think I know who she's angry at. It is either me, Happy Dude, or you know who.
    I think it is you know who.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    <<

I Just can not Believe this..........
    Looking at her signature ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, makes me very sad inside.... I hope Maya comes back,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how could this happen.....<< Seeing her sad like this,,,,,,,, Makes me even sadder.......<< I hope , that I can talk to her on msn sooner or later.......................;-; <<

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I've been talking to her only a little yesterday. She said it's best she doesn't come back here. I have been trying so hard to get her to come back.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...man. I miss her too. *sniff* I saw in her sig she left...but I have her on MSN. So I will try to see if I can get her back here.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I uberly [insert all the really you saw in BJ's club] hate to do this, but if she has left I have to lock this. =/ ;-; If she returns, PM me and I'll unlock it if it's not dead yet.
    *LOCKED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back