• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The MegaDitto Fanclub!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey MegaDitto! How are you doing? =D So do you watch Fullmetal Alchemist?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am glad you are okay. YAY! You watch it, cool. I really like that anime. So who is your favorite characters?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that is so cool! I like Al too. But I like Ed and Roy a lot better. XD Man did you know it changed the schedule. FMA came on at 10:30pm central time instead of 11:00pm? At 11:00pm it didn't come on. So I found out it came on thirty minutes later. >< I just wish Adult Swim will warn the viewers about schedule changes. Did this happened to you where you live?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Are you looking foward of tomorrow's epsiode of Pokemon Advance Challenge? It is going to be the one Ash's Treecko is going evolve to Grovyle. ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Cool. Well hi MD, since you know what I haven't been able to talk to you or anything. ^^ So how are you?
    Okay and I am going to see that epsiode.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI MegaDitto! ^__^ Doing alright? So what did you think, was that epsiode awesome?

Back