• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The MegaMan Club!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    this is probly gonna be one of my favorites... so anyway, you can join this as long as you're a fan of any MegaMan character... so as for me, i'm a big fan of Zero and Axl... so i hope people join... oh and the first person to reply gets to be the Co Leader.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    uhh... yes you can join, and what's up with the color? everything's all white... oh, and there's two co-leaders, and i'm saving a spot for someone... so you can be one.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I wanna join! I love all the Megaman series, From X to Battle Network!

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    hey I wanna join da blue bomber is awesome!!! I like the battle network series but I would like to see at least an episode or 2 from the original X series,
    aww I wanted to be a co-owner:( I can draw my own reploid's/hunter's/navi's really well :D

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yay, more people are joining! :D so anyway, has anyone else played MegaMan Zero 3?

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Flygon_Zero said:
    Cool, Btw, Dark Link, can I use some of those Zero's you have in your sig?

Go ahead. As for Zero 3, I have played it, you don't get diffrent armors anymore, intead you use the element chip, and you eqiup it and change to that color! For ex. you equip Llighting and turn yellow! Also, you learn alot about Zero's past after the X series, and you will know who the so curious "Omega" from the end of Z2 is!It relly is one of the best Megamans yet and ties alot of things together!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    may I join as u see by my avatar that my favorite megaman character is Headbangin Megaman

Back