• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ThE Megaman.EXE Fanclub!

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
Years
  • Well it is getting a bit old. It's a bit to much of the same everytime. Sure there are changes everytime ,but unlike Pokemon games(bad example ^^;.) you don't really have the feeling it's different beside the story.
    And even if i'm a fan of Forte, it's getting annoying that he keeps appearing as a secret boss. SP, X ,BX ,XX ,HX ,FX ,LX ,PX, OX, ZX it's getting everything but better.

~FCR~
    (btw, it's that or i'm just sick of the dub versions and mad
    Spoiler:
    about the fact that i can't read japanese.)

A Very Happy Blissey!

Who XD'd on my carpet?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Can I join? I'm the biggest fan of probably every Mega Man series out, not to brag or anything. :p

IMO, EXE has just gotten better as it's gone along. Look at how much it improved from 1 all the way to 6. 1 was completely barebones, while 6 was basically the best of them all. Also, CoA HAS to change the names, especially for the younger crowd. How many 7-year-olds know how to read Japanese names? Not many.

I've been playing Rockman EXE WS for Wonderswan. It's basically like Network Transmission, but less pretty and in 2D, and with different levels.

I have Rockman ZX, and if you love Metroid/Castlevania-style exploration, then this is the game for you! Also, it breaks the tradition of running to the right, and shooting stuff until you get to the boss. In this game, you get a bunch of missions, which helps break up a lot of the tedium.

It's most like Mega Man Zero in terms of gameplay, but it's still different compared to that series.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • i miss zero i'm trying to find proof if he isn't dead or didn't die until after ragnorok crashed because all you see is a helment and a shadow of what looks like part of Ragnorok

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
  • Off-topic: Don't double post and if you do delete the second one.
    On-topic: Many people are trying to figure that out and think that's either Zero or a piece of Ragnarok in the background, but if ya ask me it's just a rock.

This is what really happened:
    Spoiler:

~FCR~

Back