• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*The Meowth Club*

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    I saw a thread that seemed like it died...it was the "TEAM ROCKET'S MEOWTH FANCLUB"...This is that too...only it's for ALL MEOWTHS!!! Not just him...Eventhough he's one of the few Meowths that have apeared in the show anyway so....Uh o.o...Yeah...

------------------------------------------------------

Here are the rules:

1.) If you don't like Meowths and they are NOT one of your favorite Pok?mon...PLEASE LEAVE!
    2.) Don't yell at people and fight and stuff...it's not nice o.o...
    3.) HAVE OODLES OF FUN! :D

Now to tell ya the minor details...

This club is to discuss ANYTHING that has to do with ANY Meowth that has appeared ANYWHERE in the show, games, comics, etc...You can post pictures that you draw and snapshots from the show and stuff...Yeah...

The Top Cat(s):
    Hamstar

Members:
    Rai
    Shampoo
    ~Enu~
    ZephyrPlusle
    simpsonqueen
    Paul
    ------------------------------------------------------

So yeah...let's get this Nyasuu no Party started! XD

{chirp-chirp}

o.o....Wow...that was lame...

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    :3

*joins*

I love Meowth <3 They are so cute! <333 Especially Team Rocket's <3

So, I am in! ;D

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    Yay! people joined! *adds them to member list*

Now...let's get down to business...Does anyone know if that "Meowth in boots" episode was released in the US yet?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    meowth is funny with his give to boss plans so i wanna join

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I want to join ^^"

I really liked that cute girl meowth that Meowth had a crush on <3

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    Meowsie?....Oh yeah she was adorable ^^ I really wish she liked Meowth after all that hard work he went through learning to be human for her...

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    They should make an ep where Meowth runs into Meowsie again...I wonder what would happen...I once thought of an idea for a cute fanfic where Meowsie runs into Team Rocket and SHE KNOWS how to talk o.o...she taught herself to impress Meowth because she really DID like him after all ^^ But I don't think I'll get the chance to write it...but I shall try.

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    Yeah I know...I just hate it when Meowth seems like he's found love and then the Pok?mon shoots 'im down like that...It's sad...WILL MEOWTH EVER FIND LOVE!?! *cries*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    meowth's attitude is sometimes good sometimes bad but i think that he doesn't belong with team rocket because he is too smart for jessie and james but i feel sorry for him that the bosses persian gets all the attention and he doesn't

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    Yeah...it sometimes seems that Meowth is TOO GOOD for Team Rocket...But still, Meowth is a TR member...and the show would be messed up if he wasn't evil! XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    but i wish the boss wasn't soo mean to him

Back