• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~The Meowth Fan Club~~<('')>

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Name: For my protection I cannot give you my real name so it'll have to be Kraka-chan
    Fave Pokemon: I like all the R/B/Y Pokemon
    Reason for joining: I think Meowth is the silliest character in the anime, and he's really cute.
    Meowth Quote: (I can't remember one besides "Meowth, dat's right!" so bear with me)
    "Arrgh! My nose has melted off my face. Oh, wait, I forgot. The cartoonist never gave me a nose..." That's the episode when TR try to break into the Celedon Gym to steal the essence of Gloom.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Thanks.
    I like some of the Meowth pics your members send in. I especially like that Manga Meowth pic.

Does anyone like the Meowth's Party song from Pichu Bros. Party Panic (Pokemon Channel)? I tend to sing it a lot and it would be nice if we had the lyrics.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    I know i used to know that song off-by-heart but now well i don't have it anymores..
    hh simpsonqueen

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Huh? Which one are you talking about?
    This is the Pokemon episode that only appears in the GC game, Pokemon Channel. This is where Pichu and his friends try to get the intive to Meowth's Party.

Fortunately, I know the song off by heart. I'll post it if you want.

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Cool thats would be great if you post the words I know which one you're talking about I think I may have the actual song burned onto a disc not sure since I have so many but I'll have to go take a look

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
    This is the Pokemon episode that only appears in the GC game, Pokemon Channel. This is where Pichu and his friends try to get the intive to Meowth's Party.

Oh, ok, I never had a GC, and my emulator only emulates Colossem and XD (@ 15 fps!!!), and some stupid mario games, nothing else ><

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Good Meowth pic it looks really good. But what's happening there??
    hh simpsonqueen

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Meowth's Party

<A huge hall filled with Pokemon, music>
    Bumblin and Fumblin,
    Screwing up and Stumblin
    Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again,
    We're always stinkin it got me to thinkin
    And now Me-owth has got the perfect plan.

I'll throw a party, admission'll be free
    I'll be a snap when they walk into my trap
    It's never been such fun, stealing lots of Pokemon
    Humans aint invited 'cause I said so
    Once they hit the dance floor, that's when they're done for
    this is one scheme even we can't blow

<J&J> Meowth, Meowth, Meowth, your party is so exciting!
    It's gonna be the biggest bash of the year
    Meowth, Meowth, Meowth, won't you tell us who you're inviting?
    Ev'ryone who's anyone is gonna be here
    Meowth, Meowth, Meowth, Oh, this party's not for fighting
    Ice cream for everyone, there's nothing to fear

<A big musical number follows> Go, cat, Go!

At Meoth's Paty, blast off at the speed of light
    For one night only, no Pokemon is lonely
    At Meowth's Party, Team Rocket's not gonna fight
    So move those feet to the sound of the beat
    At Meowth's Party, Don't tell the boss 'bout tonight.
    I wish this party can go on forever.

^_^ Phew, there's the lyrics. It took me a while to type this. I just hope there aren't any mistakes.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I loved that song off by heart i even remember the tune now! Yays i might borrow that game off my Aunty again!!!!! Meowth was soo adorable in that!!!!
    hh simpsonqueen

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    DestinyOfAsh said:
    Good answers you all have there like I said I'd rather keep him as well he'd be good company thats for sure though I have a feeling he'd try and take over your bed at night lol well I found some pics enjoy

this manga one is cute ^^

I have that Manga!!!! there is alot about meowth in that one!

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I know that song! I don't have it on my computer though... ;; I only have the one from the mini movie from the 6th pokemon movie. "Gotta Dance!" yup, I have that in English and Japanese because it has Meowth singing! ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Hey guys I was just thinking how about we have a compertiton of some sort say like write a short comic script or short story all about Meowth anything to do with him and 3 winners will be going in the sort of like hall of fame area that I've just made in this thread so if anyone has any ideas of stories then write away if you wish ^^

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    DestinyOfAsh said:
    Hey guys I was just thinking how about we have a compertiton of some sort say like write a short comic script or short story all about Meowth anything to do with him and 3 winners will be going in the sort of like hall of fame area that I've just made in this thread so if anyone has any ideas of stories then write away if you wish ^^

Sounds good to me, I'lll get right on mine!

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years

Spamming stories, huh??? I'm in!!!

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    Awesome guys and Solarys it's not exactly a spamming story just a short one that you can understand of course will do I'll announce the winners once everyone in the club does one lol

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I'll have to think really hard about this... my creativity sucks right now. XD

Back