• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Metal thread.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'm enjoying that new Megadeth song
    Fabio I don't even need to say anything to you you already know lmao

Just posting something I recently found; it's good, I don't love it, but I like to share everything I find.

(Lugia)

Flying Until I Find The One.
    Years
  • Disturbed has to be my favorite metal band. Their song The Animal is awesome.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Anyone planning to see Judas Priest on their farewell tour (or has anyone been to it yet)? They're hitting up my city in October. I'm going to take up this opportunity in anyway that I can. I've never seen them live so .. yeah. Dates are here.

Turbo Lover has been stuck in my head for the longest time now. >-<

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Metal is my life!!!
    These are my ten favorite bands of metal and its subgenres:
    10. Black Sabbath
    9. Led Zepellin
    8. As I Lay Dying
    7. AC/DC
    6. Avenged Sevenfold
    5. Startovarius
    4. Mötorhead
    3. Killswitch Engage
    2. System of a Down
    1. Who else? IRON MAIDEN lmlr

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Just posting something I recently found; it's good, I don't love it, but I like to share everything I find.

I absolutely love all the material Ghost Brigade releases. I've been following those guys since their demo days, awesome to see how much praise they've received since their first album!

Has anyone checked out some of the recent...urr... leaked albums by Dream Theater and Opeth? Dream Theater's sounds great, Opeth on the other hand is rather disappointing. :(

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Sep 13, 2011
    It seems like power metal is getting no love on here. Anyway, I've been listening to a lot of American power metal, which is actually quite different fro European power metal stylistically. Some good bands: Omen, Virgin Steele, Theocracy, Kamelot, Jag Panzer, Demons & Wizards, Cellador, Dark Empire, and Brocas Helm.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Kamelot is about the only thing in Power Metal that I enjoy. :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Well I've gotta say that Megadeth is probably my favourite band of all time. I celebrated Dave Mustaine's 50th yesterday by listening to all eight of my favourite Megadeth albums. And Risk. I also enjoy other thrash like Antrax from time to time.

I love Death Metal too, especially the gory stuff. Massive fan of Cannibal Corpse.

But anyways I can't really describe my taste so here are all the bands I find myself listening to the most:

Megadeth
    Cannibal Corpse
    System of a Down
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Dethklok
    Coheed & Cambria (not strictly metal, but I love 'em)
    Here Comes The Kraken
    iwrestledabearonce
    Psychostick
    Amon Amarth
    Powerglove
    Waking the Cadaver

If you haven't heard from one of these I thoroughly recommend you check 'em out. Except Waking the Cadaver - you'll hate 'em.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Absolutely LOVE metal! Favourites are A7x, Slipknot, Bullet, Preist, Maiden, SOAD, Megadeath, Disturbed, Omen, Sabbath, Opeth, Stone Sour, Bodom, gahhh sooo many! Seen most of these live and the ones I haven't I can't wait to go see! Last concert was Slipknot at Sonisphere and got Opeth and Preist coming up again soon, going to be amazing.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021

Mosh mosh mosh mosh mosh mosh! \m/*.*\m/

Did I mention this song was awesome?​
    I just watched this the other day when I saw it in "recommended videos" while watching other music videos. XD

I've been into this song for a few days, now:

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I used to be really into metal when I was younger, but I've grown older and mellowed out quite a bit. I never really could stand the screaming and growls though.
    But Acid Bath and Electric Wizard and Serpentcult will always be some of my favorite bands.

Back