• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mew42003 Fan Club

mew42003

Lulz
Years
  • Wow...Can you and Randall stay away from me please?I already am depressed enough... -...-So where is everybody?Someone gave me bad here rep and said:plz master..

~James

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Really, you want your best friend to stay away from you? how mean...not to mention the fact that I just saw something a while ago that almost made me faint..

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    No. and I guess its quite obvious if Im not your best friend anyways..and you wanted me to leave so..why not..

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Lashyina:I dunno.I just use em to keep meh threads alive.
    Kylie:Thank you!
    *High 5 ppl and Head bang!*
    Anyone here like DBZ besides me?

~James

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Cool I didn't know you were allowed to do that..but I dont know creating accounts for some confusing reason..and you dont have to do that..wait a bit..like 3 days someone's gonna definitly come..

Back