• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    lul... Miduru, hu. :3 I don't know what to say, now. I like... took my ideas for the other threads XD. So it kinda sucks. >3 Yeah... -gives a cookie-

Years
    PAGE 160!!! 0_0
    *does the new page dance*
    40 pages till 200? 0______0

Nica-Nica-chan: I'll keep looking. ^.^

Vavavooooooooooom: Yay! A cookie! =D
    *gets more hyper*

Cousin: They were sugar cookies to be exact. XD
    Yup! I had fun! We got our faces painted, ate food, played a few games, jumped on a bouncy thingy, went to pinky's house, and played video games. XD And pinky gave me a stuffed animal. <3
    And I got sunburned.

Pinky: that's such a cool idea! =D

ML: I've been watching the dub on YouTube. The voices are pretty good, but I think whey should have just kept the original Japanese songs. It is really good though~

Chi!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Sissy-in-law ♥ Hallo there!

I like your theme, it's really pretty. So, how've ya been and you doing anything fun this weekend?

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Mido-chaaannnn!!! ^____________^

Such a pwetty theme you have! And I am working on yours now. =D

Years
    Sissy-in-law!!! =D

Thanks! ^____^ I've been great! And hyper! ^.^ And tomorrow, I get to go to the bookstore and finally get the October issue of Newtype magazine and I'll go to dance practice~ Howz about you? : )

Hazu-Hazu-chan! =D
    Thankies! And yaaaay! ^___^ hee.

I have to og off now. It's 10:00. >< Waah~
    Chi!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Sissy-in-law ♥ Hallo there!

I like your theme, it's really pretty. So, how've ya been and you doing anything fun this weekend?
    Agreed! You look so lovvee! <3

Hah... oh you went off already... *blank face*

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Cousin: They were sugar cookies to be exact. XD
    Yup! I had fun! We got our faces painted, ate food, played a few games, jumped on a bouncy thingy, went to pinky's house, and played video games. XD And pinky gave me a stuffed animal. <3
    And I got sunburned.

Chi!

*Stares* thats too much cousin I want to have that much fun too >< A stuffed Animal?? thats kawaii <3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm really a candy addict and I never get that hyper -.-;

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Okay, does anyone get why it's called "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle"? That doesn't even make sense to me.

Oh, and my siser told me not to post this, but whatever.

Ojkay, for som reason I had vrought out all my Tsubasa books and I was looking throught volume one. I remeberd something my sister had said before, and I wet to the correct page, shoved it in her face, adn said "Fasi Made Chi", and she went "It's even in italics!"(The made part, she says "After all, Fai made Chi) and I told her she ahd a sick mind. Then she saw it had Fai saying about Fai changing Chi and that set her off again.(Weird)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    CHI!!!!!!
    [YEA I'M HYPER]

WHATS UP???!?!?!?
    IT SEEMS LIKE WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN AGES [LIKE YESTERDAY WAS SO LONG AGO XD;;]

Years
    Kanny: Gah. I just saw your post. Sorry about that. >< I think you posted it right when I posted mine. XD ...Or I'm blind. I love your Miyuki theme! =D Guess what? There's going to be a second season of Lucky Star! My Newtype magazine said the seiyus were working on it. ^.^

22sa: Thankies! =D
    Candy rules. *__*

Cousin: tee hee. ^_^ Yep. It's a bunny wabbit~

Nica-Nica-chan: Not yet. ><
    Okay. =D

PR: Probably? XD

Manaphy-chan: I've thought about that before too. 0__0 Maybe there's a reservoir under the Clow ruins or something? XD Your sister is funny. XP

pinky: nananannananananananananaBATMAN! XD
    Boo for hunger. ><

Squiggly-chan: CAPS LOCK RULES! XD
    YAY YOU'RE ON! =D

CHI!

Last edited:
    Back