• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
  • Curse you, Rick Perry and your making the girls (especially Midori) take the painful shots D:

I finished my suckish Tsuruya theme...I don't like it too much, though. Do you think I should use them? I think I need a render of better quality and just start all over again. This is what 10 minute themes look like:

Possibleavatar.png

Possiblebanner.png

EDIT: I'm using it anyways, since I'm too lazy.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • haruhi3.jpg

The cat's in episode 0 like you said and there's her name (Shamisen) ^

I change my mind about claiming a Witch Yuiki theme, the CGs that were available weren't enough...

22sa

Years
  • Oh, colored version! Not like that improves her beauty though..

22sa

Years

• Eh? Is she doing something super amazing that I don't know about?
    Your guess is as good as mine... but if she's doing something it might be a dance event.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Hehehe, this weekend she's at an Irish Dance competition! Since im her good luck charm the whole weekend im supporting by wearing one of her dance shirts! ^_^
    Her competition was yesterday but I cant wait to call her and ask how'd it go.

22sa

Years
  • Hehehe, this weekend she's at an Irish Dance competition! Since im her good luck charm the whole weekend im supporting by wearing one of her dance shirts! ^_^
    Her competition was yesterday but I cant wait to call her and ask how'd it go.
    Oo, how'd you get one of her dance skirts?: D

22sa

Years

• Now, now, Bob (I'm calling you Bob from now on), don't try anything funny. I hope she did well >.<
    Bob makes sound like a textbook.

But short skirt Jordan, short skirt.

Years
  • pinky: Muchos gracias, mi hermana. X3

Jordan: Yay Tsuruya! = D And you are an invited member of the brigade, btw. XD OMG I should give that emblem to both of you. = O

Manaphy-nyan: Aww. XD

22sa: Shirts, not skirts. XD

Saba-chan: Just by how you act. : 3

*PAGE 295 DANCE*

22sa

Years
  • pinky: Muchos gracias, mi hermana. X3

Jordan: Yay Tsuruya! = D And you are an invited member of the brigade, btw. XD OMG I should give that emblem to both of you. = O

Manaphy-nyan: Aww. XD

22sa: Shirts, not skirts. XD

Saba-chan: Just by how you act. : 3

*PAGE 295 DANCE*
    Ohh, super. *Corrects mental image ...*

So did I receive the emblem yet? o.o

Back