• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
    But they're both kewl! ><
    Umm..Since you have a Fakir one, the Fakir and Ahiru one to match it. XD

Yay for new keyboard? ..XD
    How fast do you type?

Makoto

Years
    I got it now... It took 3 different tries.... the first 2 didn't turn out right. #1 was before you answered that to wear and I drew Midori (the character) in a dress, the second had its hands and hair too small... the third is pretty good. :D

Midori's the first girl character to have long hair, and it turned out actually pretty well. Way too many "spines," but it's okay. ^_^

I have no way to color it though. Sorry. :<

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I can't wait until I can afford a scanner..it doesn't even need to be a all in one, just a scanner...THen I can color it with my photoshop elements..COLOR MANGA!!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Well, Ms paint' you need more pacient...*a pixel just one shade diffrent won't get color, so JPEG files, beware..XD*

Kimicatdemon

Years
    But still..I love recoloring anime screen caps..and I can't wait to get screen tone files on my computer.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Well, I also use my Kodak program and make it a coloring book page. The I fix up the gaps, and then erase unnessary lines, then I color!! XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I'm hyper, but I have nothing to do, so I'm figgity...I think I'm happy cuase all my princess tutu pictures...XD

Back