• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Chi Chi you're on ^________________^ so how've ya been (are you on summer now?) and yay for over 700 posts^^

Years
    Oh! And the next page will be page 30! XD

OMG! Renaika56 joined! You may join. ^_^

*Princess Seraphia*: I've been fine. (and hyper, of course XD)
    Yup, I've been on summer since last Thursday. You?

Chi!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^___^ alright for page 30!!!! Lucky, I was testing on thursday ;;...and friday..and yesterday but I'm of now!!! Do you haveany plans???

Years
    Aww..I hope you did well on them! ^_^
    *hands you a clover*

Nope. We may go to Corpus Christi sometime, but that's it.
    Me and my brother have been rotting out brains out with video games. XD
    You?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    *takes clover* thank you^^ same with my brother and I (he's a pc member as well XD) and we might go to Michigan or somewhere nice but it's been so gloomy and rainy by me (we've had about 3 thunderstorms this week) and we were just in a flash flood last night ;; so much for fun in the sun XD

Years
    Okay. Good luck to your brother as well. XD
    Over here, there's been a little thunder, but no rain. 0.0
    Tee hee, that's Texas for ya. XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You live in Texas?? *looks at location* you do^^ my teacher said it's miserabley hot down there and moved after living there for 2 weeks XD is it really that bad....or is only that hot by Houston???

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oo 100 degrees in the shade???? I've felt that before , (I was only seven but still XD) I guess it is something you have to get used too ^____^ it's only in 90's around here and it's all stormy AGAIN -_- so it's actually probably down the the 70's XD

I got to go now chi chi but I'll talk to ya later ^__________^ byebye <3

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
    Eh, I used to go to Oklahoma in summers to visit my dad, but he moved to Florida in February. ;.; I know how hot it can be in Oklahoma, so I can only imagine how hot it is further south.

If he hadn't moved, maybe I could have went and visited you sometime, ChiChi. Oh well. :/

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
    Years
    It's really hot where I live. v_v Or atleast, it feels hot to me. Especially when you're straining to keep your arm straight while shooting an arrow into two bales of hay on a hot summer afternoon. <_>
    So, Chi, how are you?

Years
    *Princess Seraphia* said:
    Oo 100 degrees in the shade???? I've felt that before , (I was only seven but still XD) I guess it is something you have to get used too ^____^ it's only in 90's around here and it's all stormy AGAIN -_- so it's actually probably down the the 70's XD

I got to go now chi chi but I'll talk to ya later ^__________^ byebye <3

Aww..Stormy days are such a drag..TT
    Okey dokey! See ya later! XD

Dylan said:
    Eh, I used to go to Oklahoma in summers to visit my dad, but he moved to Florida in February. ;.; I know how hot it can be in Oklahoma, so I can only imagine how hot it is further south.

If he hadn't moved, maybe I could have went and visited you sometime, ChiChi. Oh well. :/

Cool! =D

Icefang said:
    It's really hot where I live. v_v Or atleast, it feels hot to me. Especially when you're straining to keep your arm straight while shooting an arrow into two bales of hay on a hot summer afternoon. <_>
    So, Chi, how are you?

Wow. 0.0
    I'm good. You? ^_^

Chi!

Captain Jack Sparrow

Maturity's overrated. So am I.
    Years
    Midori Chi said:
    Wow. 0.0
    I'm good. You? ^_^

Chi!
    I'm okay. I'm recovering from a trip I took to Ireland, because the time change was way different there to here. 5 or 7 hours difference (I can't remember which one) n_n

Anything exciting happening, Midori?

Makoto

Years
    Exactly, Midori. We could've seen eachother if dad hadn't moved to Florida. That's why I didn't think it's cool; he moved (which means we can't). Oh well. :/

Years
    Icefang said:
    I'm okay. I'm recovering from a trip I took to Ireland, because the time change was way different there to here. 5 or 7 hours difference (I can't remember which one) n_n

Anything exciting happening, Midori?

Actually, yes. 0.0
    Have you heard that PC's been hacked? It's true.
    I just got a note from a moderator who was actually not a moderator.
    It said something...odd..I'm kind of scared.

Dylan said:
    Exactly, Midori. We could've seen eachother if dad hadn't moved to Florida. That's why I didn't think it's cool; he moved (which means we can't). Oh well. :/

Hmm...Yeah. TT
    I went to Florida for summer vacation once!
    It was in the year 2000.

Makoto

Years
    The only time I've baan there before is winter break 1998.... I was amazed how warm it was there....

wow... that fake-mod thing is scary. o.o Don't give them your password!

Back