• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
    Yup. And I learned that I won't be leaving at 11:00. The flight is actually an hour earlier than that, so I guess we'll be leaving for the airport at 8:00 or 9:00.

Chi!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I know!Im gonna watch it as well..sissy is gonna miss it though.
    -____-

Umm I resently started watching Naruto.At first....I couldn't watch it cause it bothered me so much..But now I love it.

Years
    New page! =D
    *does the new page dance*

Waah. I had another competition so that's why this club has been inactive for awhile....><

But I'm back! ^____^

phantom_of_death is back on, eh? Yaaaaaaaaay!
    Welcome back!

How is everyone? =D

Chi!

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    A 24/7 competition? Or unless is was just practise time that took up your computer time. XD

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Chii....;____; I haven't said hello in so long...swrry... can you forgive me? Please? *holds up a salmon fish*

Years
    A 24/7 competition? Or unless is was just practise time that took up your computer time. XD

Waaah. ><
    The competition lasts about 5-6 hours, plus there's time spent coming home from the competition. And then coming home and unpacking, then going back to school, then...well...etc....?XD

Hiya brother X! =D Me good!
    ...I'm leaving for another competiton tomorrow...
    I'm sure you're all annoyed by how many times I say that. XD
    Sheesh. 3 competitons all one week after another. ><

hee, I forgive you, kimi. ^__^
    *stares at the salmon fish*

Chi!

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    SHE QUOTED ME!
    *Takes pride in that* XD

Unpacking? How much things did you need to take? XD