• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
  • Ne Nica-chan, I was wondering...What happened to your story you were writing? It's not on your siggy anymore. ;_;

Capn: Hope you caught the bus~ ^_^
    And I have no idea. XD

Cousin: Hi cousin!!! =D I'm good! You?
    Is it Monday where you are? 0.0

Chi!

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • We could have gone two pages in a night...I think we did...

I was on at 11:30 last night and you guys were off and I go, "You suck"*shot* and then I went...

"SCREW ME!"

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I just noticed something I do. Well not actually.

Whenever I read Tsubasa, I always pick a song (of a town or something) in Pokemon D/P. Such as whenever I read volume 2, I listen to the music of the Veilstong Game Corner.

And I also liked the series beofre Sakura woke up. Another reson I like volume 2. But of course she's important to the storyline so she had to wake up sooner or later.

I wish it was later.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Ne Nica-chan, I was wondering...What happened to your story you were writing? It's not on your siggy anymore. ;_;

I stopped writing it because... I got lazy, and also because it was starting to make less sense, it didn't seem police-y enough.

Back