• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Minami Trainer's Guild (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
  • Hey girl, it's time to get up. Seven o'clock. Any later and you won't get the chance to make that first impression.

It didn't take much more than that to awake from his peaceful slumber. That familiar, silky smooth voice echoed across the walls of his skull for a tiny bit, almost annoyingly, before James' eyes cracked open. It was still primarily dark outside, he gathered from his open blinds that hung on his right-hand window. Slightly confused, the young, curvy boy rose partially from his bed, allowing the comforter to fall halfway down his body as he sat cross-legged. He scanned the room for Snake - his Lucario - before nearly jumping out of his skin to find her sitting right next to him in the bed.

"Are you sure it's seven? It shouldn't be this dark by now," James articulated, sensing something amiss. Snake had been known to play friendly pranks on her trainer - not necessarily mean or nasty ones, but rather, ones that both could get a kick out of. This particular one wasn't very funny, though - James needed his beauty sleep for his first day of classes in the Guild. Every day of his life since he'd joined the Guild at age ten had been filled with laborious study and forcing himself to become the line between man and woman by looks; he demanded that every day he look great to fit the part.

Well, let's see... Snake started, taking a look at the watch wrapped around her paw. Just as expected, the digital face read seven o'clock, exactly on the mark. Shrugging, she finished, Yep, exactly seven. No mistake. You should probably start getting dressed if you're going to make it to your first class for nine, right?

Nodding and huffing a pout, the teen boy finally rose from bed and arched his back, at the same time stretching his arms and legs, and giving a light yawn. He then headed straight for the bathroom, to the west end of the room, just right of the entrance door. It occurred to Snake that something was dreadfully wrong with James going immediately for the bathroom... She noted that a mild amount of steam was filtering in from under the door into the main area of the appartment, and dissipating quickly. It clued her in that her trainer was going to be taking a very long shower for the dual-purpose of opening his pores (whatever the hell that meant) and to shave unnecessary body hair. She would be stuck with a full bladder for a half-hour!

At about ten minutes, Snake pounded on the wooden door worriedly. Are you going to be all day in there or what?! she echoed to her trainer, whom she doubted would answer in due time. However, almost on queue, her sensitive ears picked up that the shower had stopped, and that James was getting out. Some dripping on the floor, then a towel wiping across human flesh... Finally, the boy stepped out of the bathroom - which he had turned into a sauna with steam - and gave Snake a gesture as if to say 'It's all yours.'

Then came the wardrobe crisis. Snake had imagined that seeing as James had been planning his outfit for this day with gusto for about a month, she had at least hoped that he would be dressed by the time she got out of the bathroom. Come to find that he had spent a good twenty minutes searching for a "better" one. She entered the walk-in closet to find her trainer completely ass-naked, still searching for clothes. Maybe she wasn't so much shocked to see James in the nude - that she had seen before. But she had never seen him so impatient over clothing. God, I sure hope human females aren't as bad as you, she joked, clapping the boy on his shoulder before exiting. Hurry up though! You've got a great booty and all, but you can't go to class in just that, she noted as she walked out, to lay on the bed and look out to the half-risen sun.

Another half-hour passed without much event, until James exited the wardrobe clad in a short pink miniskirt - barely long enough to hide his gender - and form-fitting tanktop that showed-off his wonderfully slim, developed hips ans his small waist. His hair was as usual worn down, a long, smooth ebony waterfall of perfect locks. He was, to say the least, more than convincing as a woman. It was something that Snake respected - an ability that only James seemed to have - to completely throw gender out of the question when dressing 'formally'.

"Checklist," he said plainly, which denoted that Snake should briefly go over a summary list of things he should and hasn't done. She began hastily, Bath, teeth, hair, clothes, food? It was like playing a memory game with James, who quickly responded, "Check, check, check, check, fail."

Why not some of the tuna casserole?

"No way! That's bad breath to the max. If I'm going to be checking out boys I have to at least smell good."

Well what, then? Are you just going to live on breathmints for the rest of your life?

"Heh, silly, I'll just get a cereal bar and take it with me. No big deal," James noted, ending the 'argument'. It was common for Snake to worry about James' health via the foods he ate - he did occasionally not eat as he should, such as skipping breakfast or lunch (but never both). It wasn't necessarily that James felt that he was a pig and ate too much, but he just didn't have time on occasions or just didn't have the means.

Grabbing a bag of assorted school supplies, James then headed for the pantry to retrieve a cereal bar for himself and one for Snake, whom he tossed the fare to. With that, at eight thirty sharp, the two exited the dorm room and James locked the door behind him. With that, the day had officially begun, and James' strappy heels click-clacked all the way to his first class... Astronomy. The boy had always enjoyed the study of the stars, of the universe - it clashed angrily with his valley-girl reputation, but it was something he could live with.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • "Ladies, and gentlemen, I give you, Kirov Mekrain!"

Kirov grinned at the magnificent crowd from his position on the motorcycle and waved. The crowd cheered in response. What a wonderful way to start the school year.

He flipped down the visor on his helmet, placed both hands on the handlebars, and stared down the ramp. This jump would take him above the Academics Complex, over the Colosseum, and in for a sweeping landing on the front lawn of the Meditation Gardens.

He laughed maniacally. A camera took his helmeted face and placed it on a gigantic screen on front of the dorms. He gunned the dual engines of the motorcycle and rocketed forward. Leaning down to make himself more streamlined, he felt the wind push at his face and whip at his suit.

Faster, faster, faster. He hit the ramp and started going up. Up, up, higher, faster. he hit the end of the ramp and vaulted higher over the Academics Complex. But when he saw the gigantic amount of space between him and the landing ramp, he lost that self-confidence that had propelled him up the ramp.

He looked down. Time seemed to slow. It was a long, long way down.

But he shouldn't have worried. His motorcycle had sprouted wings and a jet engine. As the jet kicked in, he flew forward, across the Guild grounds. Screw the landing. He was gonna make the longest jump in the world. One for the record books.

But now there was something tapping on his head. He looked inside his helmet, crossing his eyes. Somehow there was a stick inside his helmet. And it was tapping the spot between his eyes.

He was about to ask "What the hell?" when the stick poked him in the eye.

Kirov shot up in bed. He looked around, dazed. Where was he?

Oh right. His dorm room. Sighing, he wished that someday he do daredevil stunts. Like in his dream. What was his dream about again? He couldn't quite remember. But he remembered it was exhilarating.

But what was with that stick? Kirov looked around for anything that could've poked him in the eye, but didn't see anything. Then he looked up. Airio was dangling from the ceiling by a silk thread, waving back and forth with a distinct, quiet, wheeee sound.

"Airio, did you poke me in the eye?"

His Spinarak stopped waving and nodded.

"Why?"

Airio stuck out a leg, pointing at the clock. Kirov took a look.

"Oh. My. God."

It was 8:19. Class began in 41 minutes.

Kirov shot out of bed like the motorcycle he had been dreaming about minutes before. Quickly, he rushed into the bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste. Brushbrushbrush. Rinse, gargle, spit. Turning on his sink, he dumped his entire head, letting the water run through it. He threw back his head, spraying water everywhere, and grabbed a comb and began doing his hair. It didn't take long, Kirov didn't have all that much hair. Grabbing a towel, he gave it a quick-dry and used a different towel to wash his face. He leapt back into his bedroom, threw on clothes, and rushed into the kitchen. Cereal and milk was all he had time for, so he dumped a bunch of the cooked grains into a bowl, poured milk, and devourered it as fast as he could.

When finished, he just threw it into the sink and poured in water to stop it from drying. He could wash it when he got back from first period. Luckily, he had already prepared his backpack last night, so he didn't have to do that. Kirov put it on, called Airio to hop onto his should,er and dashed out the door, almost forgetting to lock it. He thought he had enough time to get to Biology.

He really hoped he had enough time to get to Biology.

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
  • Name: Gavin Alderni

Appearance: Gavin is smaller than average, wiry, and blue-eyed. His skin is pale and he has auburn hair cropped into a classical military style. He dresses in surplused combat boots, dark jeans with a number of pockets and belt loops, a t-shirt, and a bomber's jacket with yet more pockets. Completing the ensemble is a pair of mirrored aviator shades. Rumor around the school says that he carries a number of knives around him, but no one seems willing to try and confirm this.

Personality: When Gavin entered the Guild, he was noted as being atypically driven. He placed high expectations on his own performance and consistently pursued his studies before recreation. His behavior was excellent, his physical studies close to perfect, and his academics were solidly above average. All of this had him pegged for officer training in his chosen Corps after graduation. Recently, this has changed. He exhibits a barely controlled sadistic temper and has little to no regard for rules.

History: Gavin is one of few Guild students with a dynasty. His father graduated as well and served honorably for close to a decade. Gavin grew up in an environment where he was also expected to attend and once there, to excel. He showed an aptitude for spatial relations early on, and when he bonded to an offensive flyer, had him almost certainly bound for the Aerial Corps. The change in his temperament was brought about by the news that the rogues had leveled his hometown of Herald. Without the influence of the man he admired immensely, he lost direction and his only goal now is revenge.

Pokemon: Wraith (Skarmory)
    Other: N/A
    Class Schedule: Physics, Geography/Government, Sambo, Terrain Battle, Battle Strategies/Tactics, General Fitness, Human Psychology

RP Sample:

Gavin ran his hands through his hair. Another mostly sleepless night, the allergy medication had given him three hours of sleep at best. It was four AM. He'd been dreaming again. With a grimace, he hauled himself from his narrow bed and walked to the bathroom. He was clearheaded for someone who'd just gotten up. The nightmares left him like that.

The mirror in the bathroom reflected someone different than the man he remembered. He'd always been light-skinned, but now he was almost ghost-white. Dark circles rimmed his eyes, now sunken deep back into his face. He grimaced. Most of all, he felt a rage in him, rather than the drive he'd used to have. It never subsided and echoed off his partner in the corner. He had a larger room than most to account for Wraith's bulk.

Wraith awakened with a small clank of steel-coated feathers. The thought was slow, as if from a fugue, but the ire was obvious. You need to sleep more, Gavin. Neither of us can handle much more of this.

Can it, Gavin replied. He dropped to a pushup position and began his morning workout. He hadn't meant to snap, but ever since the news had reached him, he did, usually without thinking.

An hour later, he was done, pulling a wrinkled shirt from yesterday over his sweaty form and stumbling into pants. He thought, Sorry, Wraith. Want to go for a fly? His partner's enthusiasm was apparent. He jumped from the roost he was provided as Gavin walked over to open the large window. The young man swung easily onto his partner's back, years of practice making the action look casual. With a clatter, Wraith launched himself from the window into the slowly lightening sky.

They both returned at eight to finish the morning's chores. Gavin decided to forego breakfast. His appetite was nowhere where it had been since the attack. He did however feed Wraith despite the disapproving stare, and then got into the shower. He didn't wash; just let the hot water cascade over him for almost half an hour, trying to wash away the pain and the hatred. When he got out it was still there. He dried, dressed, shaved and washed Wraith down with ten minutes to spare. He checked his jacket pockets for everything they were supposed to hold automatically before leaving for his first class, letting Wraith out the window to spend the day as he would until their joint classes.

He began the walk to the Academic Buildings for Physics without speaking to anyone or bothering to look up from his path. A scowl was usually sufficient to stave off anyone who looked likely to try and greet him.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • I just don't see why you can't simply dress in something people would expect a male to wear, Snake started off, I mean, look at you. You could easily fool someone with that outfit. With a chuckle, James turned to face his Pokemon, who was a good foot and a half shorter than he; he stood at nearly five-foot-eight, and with the heels, an extra three inches or so. He flipped his hair about and instrumentally parted it so that some concealed one of his two big green eyes, to allow him a greater effect of feminine appeal. With a smile, the boy took note, "Now you're seeing the big picture, Snake. I do this because liking boys is looked down upon when you are yourself a boy. With this outfit, I have a better chance of a kind of shallow deception, if you will. I'll slowly let it come to light that I'm male if I ever even get that far in a relationship."

Silly humans, Snake thought, Never cease to astound me. The both of them shared a lighthearted laugh, before continuing on their way. A few stares here and there from girls and guys alike as the two headed for the walkway between the dormitories and the academic buildings - but no ridicule today, which James was thankful for. Generally, after being openly feminine for several years, one gets used to looks of either disbelief or of sexual interest... Not that the line was drawn thin, not at all - but it was hard to tell from just a glance, after all. It did worry him to think of what may happen if he were to encounter someone who hated what he was... To actually have to resort to his fists. Speaking of fists, James realized suddenly that he'd left without his armlets.

"Gah, I forgot my wristbands," James said worriedly, making his displeasure known. They always seemed so... Important to him; it puzzled Snake to imagine why those bits were more important than classes at times. Knowing it was futile to argue, Snake simply asked, Are we going back?

With a pout, James retorted, "No, no... It's too late. We're going to miss Astronomy if I go back." Quirking a brow, Snake then questioned, Are you alright?

"Yeah, I'm fine... These heels are just killing me," the human boy mentioned, before heading for a nearby bench and seating himself, dislodging his feet from the aforementioned footwear. Beneath were already red marks and signs of strain present, and James hissed as he crossed his legs, rubbing one foot in both hands tenderly. The sting was great and in all honesty, Snake had no idea how her companion had made it this far.

Whoa, Snake spoke up, looking towards someone nearby - a rather wiry-framed boy that looked to be roughly James' age, wearing mirrored aviator glasses and thick, taut brownish hair that had been cropped in something reminiscent of a crew cut. That guy gives me the creeps. You see that? With Snake's notice, the Skarmory that guarded its trainer shot a nasty look towards the Lucario.

"Hmm... Now would be a good time to show you what I'm talking about," James said with a rather naughty grin, slipping his heels back on and clacking them against the ground to make sure they were snug. They most definitely were. "A little test of my skill, if you will. I'll see if I can get that guy on a date. You in?"

Eh, I'll stick a little back. I'll be right behind you though, Snake finally answered, rather unnerved.

Hopping into step with the stranger that James had taken notice of, he spoke up in a rather bubbly voice that certainly ramped up the difficulty in discerning his gender. He sounded fluttery, and happy - quite a clash with James' supposed prey. "Hey there. You look down," he noted rather obviously, cocking his head slightly in the stranger's direction.

Years
  • Amber got up, stretched, and looked at the clock. She noticed it was 10:00 AM.

"Guess I have to report to drawing" She thought to herself. So she got up, threw on her outfit for today, which was her favorite outfit, and walked out of her dorm. She walked to her drawing class, and saw a cute guy who may have been her age. He had firey red hair and amazing black eyes. She couldn't help but stare while doing her little doodle. Amber's heart starting racing. She may have been 17, but she never felt like this before. He turned around. Amber looked down and blushed.

"Oops... my mistake. I really shouldn't stare..." Amber thought to herself. Before she knew it, drawing class was over. She saw the guy in the hallway. She gathered up some confidence and decided to talk to him.

"H-h-hi... my name is Amber... what's yours?" She smiled nervously, then blushed. She looked down, hoping she wouldn't think she was crazy.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Kirov was standing in the hallway just looking at the students walk by after Drawing class. He had managed to get to Biology, but only just. 2 minutes before the bell rang, he had been the last person to class, and there was only 1 seat left at the very back. Kirov didn't much like sitting at the back, it made it hard to hear the teacher. But after that, he made it to Drawing with the rest of the class. Looking at his terrible little doodle, he wondered if he should quit Drawing and save himself some embarassment.

Can we head back to the dorm? I want a real breakfast, Airio said to him.

"Can't you just munch on some flies or something?" Kirov muttered back.

I would if there were any.

He rolled his eyes and turned around, preparing to walk back to his dorm room and fix his Pokemon some breakfast. Come to think of it, he could use a snack himself. In his rush to get to class, he hadn't really poured himself enough cereal.

A girl looking to be about his age with pale skin and straight brown walked up to him. She stammered out a hi and said her name was Amber, then looked down.

Kirov blinked twice in surprise. "Umm... hi. My name is Kirov." Did a girl just walk up to him and introduce herself?

Years
  • Amber was extremely embarassed. She had never talked to such a cute guy her age before; this was her first time. She looked up at him, cheeks bright red, body trembling, eyes nevously darting around. She had to make some excuse to get away.

"Well, um, gotta go photography class, bye."

"Uh, bye..." He said. Amber was running away from him, and to photography class. She took some pictures there, noticing that Kirov wasn't in it. She had mixed feelings about this. She was happy that she wouldn't have to talk to him again, sad that she couldn't stare at his gorgeous face, and hoping and at the same time not hoping he'd be in more of her classes. Maybe, just maybe, they could become friends. Amber would love this, but she wasn't getting her hopes up for it.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Amber looked kinda nervous. Kirov smiled, trying to make her feel more at ease. Inside he was all clenched up. Don't screw this up, Kirov, you don't have many friends as is, he told himself.

"Well, um, gotta go photography class, bye."

And she ran off.

Kirov slumped over in defeat. What did he wrong this time?

Airio wasn't making things any easier. Bwahahahahahahaha! The Spinarak's body was shaking from the silent laughter, pincers clicking together repeatedly.

"Oh, shut up," Kirov said, brushing Airio off his shoulder with his hand. The spider Pokemon dropped from his shoulder, but refused to hit the floor. A silk thread was attached to his shoulder. Kirov considered to start carrying around a pair of scissors with him.

Oh god, I'm sorry, but that was just funny in ways I can't explain, Airio said as he climbed back up Kirov's arm.

"No need to rub it in," Kirov mumbled.

Alright, I'm good. The Spinarak rubbed a leg over his eye in imitation of the human gesture of wiping tears from one's eye when it collects there from laughing too hard. Can we go back and get food now?

"Fine," Kirov said irritably. "Let's go feed that belly of yours." He threw up his hands in defeat and started walking back to the dorms. There wasn't much time, he had Orchestra in a couple of minutes.

Years
  • In photography class, Amber had quite a lot of fun, taking pictures of various things. Whether it was her Vulpix, a picture of a fruitbowl, or a picture of one of the other students while they weren't looking, she had fun doing it. She loved photography, mainly because she didn't get dirty at all. Her Vulpix was hungry after class.

"Hey, Amber, I'm hungry. Can I get some food?"

"Sure, I'm pretty hungry too." She walked back to her dorm. She saw Kirov again. She looked so cute with his little Spinirac. She decided to talk to him again, and not run off this time. After all, she had some time.

"Hi Kirov. Sorry for running off earlier. I was late to photography class. So, um, what's up with you?" This talking thing was getting easier for Amber each time she did it, even though she was still quite nervous.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • Naiya had reached Biology and managed to finish a few assignments. Geometry was next, her least favorite subject. Nyx tried his best to help her, but all of those angles and equations just didn't "click" with her.

She decided to head to the Meditation Gardens to sort her notes before her next class, Pokemon Mythology. Nyx floated about, watching students and pokemon pass by. He sensed something was troubling his human friend.

Naiya, whats got you? I can tell something is wrong, he said, concern in his voice. Naiya sighed and layed back on the bench she was sitting on. "Oh, its nothing...I just realized that I don't have any friends here. I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a good friend I could talk to."

Nyx floated in front of her. You have me, Naiya. I'm your best friend! You can talk to me about anything.

She chuckled and patted his head. "I know, Nyx, but it's nice to have a friend that is your own species. Would't you like a pokemon friend to talk to?"

Nyx furrowed his brow thoughtfully. Now that you mention it....it would be nice...no offense though. She laughed. "Its alright. But now you know what I'm talking about."

Nyx turned around and watched the people and pokemon pass by, some talking to each other. But how do we make friends with somebody else?

Naiya stretched and started packing her notes back into her bag, realizing the time. "Thats the easiest part, Nyx. We just go with the usual flow until we meet somebody friendly. Once you get to talking to them and knowing them better, you begin to grow fond of them. Then you can call them friends."

She stood and hoisted her bag over her shoulder. "Its as simple as that. C'mon, we have to get to Pokemon Mythology. I'm actually looking forward to that class."

She trotted down the cement path leading past the Training Facilities , Nyx close behind.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Kirov patted his stomach as he walked down the dorm stairs. A scrambled egg second breakfast was definitely better than cereal. Airio was clicking his pincers in a way that was the spider equivalent of a human smacking his lips after a meal. Airio liked eggs too. He also liked salt to the extreme, something Kirov found rather strange. But hey, salt was cheap.

He reached the end of the stairs and entered the dorm's main lobby. Class wouldn't start fifteen minutes, so he had some spare time. The Orchestra room was on the bottom floor of the Academics building, and wasn't very far from here. He had already brought viola there and left it in the instrument storage room. Maybe he would go for a walk in the gardens.

As he walked towards the front door of the dorms, he saw Amber walking towards him. "Hi Kirov. Sorry for running off earlier. I was late to photography class. So, um, what's up with you?"

Kirov smiled. So maybe it wasn't his fault after all. "Um, nothing. I have a few minutes before my next class, and was just going to the Meditation Gardens for a walk.

Years
  • "Ok, have fun with that, I guess... I gonna go get a snack and then I gotta go to ballet class... talk to you later, bye." Amber shot him a flirty smiled and waved goodbye. She went inside her get a snack. She pulled out a bag of chips. Angel looked at her with adorable eyes, sparkly and cute.

"Can I have some?"

"Fine, I guess... But you're a Pokemon, so you need Pokemon food. So only this once, ok?"

"Fine..." Amber gave her about 5 chips to Angel and some of her Pokemon food. Amber looked at her clock.

"Oh my god, I'm late for ballet class! Angel, hop on my shoulder!" Angel hopped on her shoulder, and she ran to where her ballet class was. She was late. The teacher looked at her.

"Amber, you're late!"

"Sorry..." Amber said, a little bit nervous, since she was around an authority figure. She got into her ballet shoes, and danced with all the other girls, along with some guys. After she was done, she saw Kirov again.

"Should I talk to him...? Nah, I think I'm late for mating class." She smiled at him and waved. She hoped maybe they could be friends, maybe even more. But she was not getting her hopes up, after all, none of her friends were guys, and she never had a boyfriend before.

Last edited:

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Peter was definitely a morning person. He enjoyed the freshness, the clean feeling a new day brought him - like shedding a dirty old skin for a shining new one. It wasn't a problem for him to get up in plenty of time for his classes, or to be alert during those first two or three, even if they happened to be fairly physically demanding. Yorick was not so lucky. He always had trouble shaking off sleepiness in the morning, and Peter had to urge and pester him through General Fitness, jogging alongside him the whole way.

Next was Parkour - Yorick was thankful for the break in which he could gain some alertness, and Peter actually looked forward to the class. He did pretty well in it, and he also felt a deeper respect and a somewhat closer bond with the teacher than most other students. After it was over, Peter and his Zangoose companion made their way down the path away from the Training Facilities building. Peter wasn't in a huge hurry to get to the next class (Intro to Battle) and while it was unclear whether Yorick's feelings about the course matched his partner's, he was patient enough to match the boy's pace.

Still feeling the high from his early morning workouts, Peter dance-jogged along on the toes of his faded red running shoes. He wore his workout clothes - a pair of dark gray, mesh athletic shorts that came down to his knees and a white undershirt that was soaked in sweat. He'd have to change - but only after Battle class, where they'd just become dirty again. The boy shadow-boxed, aiming a few fake jabs at Yorick. The Zangoose smiled, knowing that he was the only one who was ever privileged enough to see the teenager in such a playful mood.

Watch out, he warned, as Peter began to trot backwards. But neither of them were prepared for the girl and the Gengar coming down the path. Yorick winced as his human comrade crashed into the pair and quickly bounded over to see what the damage had been. Peter, meanwhile, whirled around to apologize, straightening and stiffening up his posture in embarrassment.

"Sorry, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, sorry, are you okay?" he panted in what seemed like one breath.

Years
  • Amber paid close attention in mating class. It wasn't her favorite class, but she did take it seriously. That meant she got good grades. No perversion from her, even though some people liked to screw it up. She was nervous. After all, she had passed out yesterday in mating class. However, this time, she hadn't eaten lunch yet and was well rested. She did have a small headache, but she ignored that and continued taking notes about courtship between different species of Pokemon. Then, the bell rang. Amber decided to eat. After all, she was starting to get hungry.

"Hopefully they won't have tuna sandwhiches... I made one for myself yesterday because I was hungry, and it didn't exactly agree with my stomach..." She got some lunch, and hoped to see Kirov. She didn't.

"Aww... crap, I was hoping I was gonna get to talk with him during lunch... after all, I'd be able to talk with him for more time." She ate her lunch alone at her table, hoping Kirov would come in and sit next to her. Amber realized- she was starting to get obsessed with Kirov. After all, this was the first guy she ever really talked to at her own will.

Last edited:

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
  • Before Naiya knew what had happened, she collided with something hard. She fell backwards, trying to catch herself in time, but to her embarassment fell painfully on the cement sidewalk, butt first. She felt a pulse of pain come up from her lower back--she had fallen hard on her tail bone.

Nyx wasn't even phased--he had seen the boy comming and let him pass streight through his body. He was a ghost, after all.

He came to Naiya's side, concerned. Are you ok? He asked. "I'm fine," she said, getting to her feet.
    She felt her temper rise for a second, then let it subside. It was an accident, he didn't see her comming.

"I'm ok, I'm ok. Watch where you're going next time..." she mumbled in embarrassment, looking up at the boy.

He was a tall and a some-what skinny boy, about as dark-skinned as her. She found him a bit...attractive. She also noticed the Zangoose standing next to the student.

"It was an accident, I know. Its alright." She held out her hand. "I might as well introduce myself. My name's Naiya....and this is Nyx."

Nyx floated next to her, eyeing the two. And what might your name be? He asked the Zangoose, eyeing the pokemon suspiciously.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Amber was disapointed that she didn't see Kirov at lunch, but had a feeling she'd see him again. It was time to go to into to breeding class anyway. At that class, they learned the basics of Pokemon nuitrision. There was an entire class for this, however, this only covered the basics and that class was all about it.

"I sure hope I see Kirov again... he seems like all I ever dreamed of." Amber was incredably depressed away from her best friend, her sister, and her 2 other friends. None of them were quite smart or special enough to get into the guild. All of a sudden, she felt sick. She decided to take a walk in the Meditation Gardens. She sat down and started to cry. Amber was incredably lonely, and all she needed at this point was a good friend.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Kirov looked at the sole clock in the enourmous Orchestra practice room. Orchestra was an extremely long class, as well as gigantic, as the entire Orchestra for the entire school had to practice together to get a feel for each other. But even that would strain everyone's schedules, so Orchestra was split up into two groups, Strings and Everybody Else. They would have lessons on different days, and occasionally have class altogether. Such as today. Being the first day, of course they had to all meet.

Kirov sat in the second row, as a violist. Music was one of his favorite subjects, and he really did excel at playing the viola. Now if he could only do as well in his other subjects, then he would graduate from the academy on the honor roll.

You're going too fast, Airio said, pulling on his leg. Since playing the viola meant having as much freedom of movement as possible, Airio couldn't perch on Kirov's shoulder. Kirov, unable to speak, merely adjusted his tempo. Airio closed his eyes and began to rock back and forth pleasantly. The Guild really couldn't have picked a better Pokemon for him to bond with. Airio also had a knack for music. Although a Pokemon composer was unheard of, Kirov though that his little Spinarak could become one if he really tried.

After class was over, Kirov headed out towards the gardens again. Airio was munching on a dragonfly he had caught earlier. Kirov wasn't hungry enough for lunch, two breakfasts had taken care of that. As he strolled through the gardens, looking around at the magnificent plants and other scenery, he thought he heard someone crying. Looking for the source, he walked across the grass, got on his tiptoes, and looked over a tall bush.

It was Amber. At least, he thought it was. She was sitting on a bench on the other side of the trail, crying.

Kirov felt an incredible amount of discomfort. He wasn't what one might call a "people person", and he certainly had no idea how to deal with someone who felt bad enough to cry. Especially if that someone was a girl. He had enough problems dealing with his own gender, let alone the opposite one.

(OOC: Hope you don't have any problems with how I set up Orchestra, but that is how it's often set up in big schools.)

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • "Mr. Alt! Good morning!"

It was only a matter of very few minutes before the tall boy stopped skipping through flowers and he reached the Academics Complex, then he rushed in, among flips and stunts, to the Physics Class; where Mr. Michael Alt was waiting for all of the students to arrive to the classroom. Akira greeted his teacher; who proved to be quite intimidating, even when in a happy mood, and took a seat after getting a plain "Good Morning" response. ~I told you we'd make it in time, Slash.~ Akira communicated to his Pokemon, who immediatly replied with ~That's not true!! You were all 'Mommy, Mommy, I'm going to be late! Wah-Wah...~ NightSlash then burst out in laughter, a quiet one so he didn't bother the professor, and Akira just said ~Oh, shut up..~

Soon enough the classroom was packed with people ready to begin the wondrous course of learning, and of course the class started. Akira pulled out from his bag the supplies he would need for the aforementioned class and started doing whatever Alt said. Akira was a brilliant person; and he only needed to listen to the first few sentences of what the teacher said to get an idea of what this whole class would be about. He could take note of the first things and then just relax the rest of the class; but not now. It was the first day of classes and he didn't really want to screw up. As his black pen swiftly wrote the things the professor said, word by word, Akira examined the whole classroom; wanting to know if anyone he knew was there. He didn't know that large an amount of people, but maybe Slash's Super Luck ability could do something for him. Not. A whole new batch of unknown people had made their way to Physics; and Akira, not being the person that always starts a conversation, just decided to focus on the class. ~Yeah, Yeah; Inertia, Heat, Matter, Kinetic Energy; I got it...~ The somewhat bored boy repeated to himself; not letting his lack of interest show. He liked physics, but the first days of class seemed to be always, always the same. Slash, meanwhile, sneaked through the shadows aand over to the window of the classroom and stared outside. Though classes had already started, he could see a fair amount of people just walking around with a carefree expression on their face.

~Dude, you should like, totally skip next class~ Slash said as he turned to Akira; who had by now finished taking notes and all, and smiled with the most evil and mischievous of the smirks. ~No way; I'm not skipping any class. They almost decapitate me by getting 33 seconds late, do yo have any idea of what they'd do to me if I even thought of that? Plus, I bet the people out there aren't skipping classes, they either don't start the day yet or something or they have a class outside. Parkour is next, anyway; and I'm not missing that.~ Akira retorted as he scolded the sneaky Absol.

And minutes passed slowly, very slowly, but eventually, Physics class was over. Everybody inside stood up and ran away like no tomorrow; and in the end Akira was left alone, for he took his time to carefully arrange the stuff inside his backpack, stand up, accommodate his desk and chair, and say goodbye to Mr. Alt. Akira and NightSlash walked out of the classroom and again took a deep breath to enjoy the very fresh air. The boy then stared down at his watch; which in Physics class had been put to the correct hour, and noticed he had just more than enough time to make it to Parkour class. He didn't plan on changing clothes; for, even though he wasn't really in excersize attire, he felt very comfortable. Still; better hurry.

Akira finished all of his classrooms as the day went on; familiarizing with the new attitude of teachers towards students, possible physical changes that had occurred in this whole facility, and the people themselves; although he didn't really socialize with anyone today. He had just pushed through crowds, earning only a few stares from people, but not talking to anyone. Not like he was a complete loner; but none of those drew his attention like to start a conversation. And if they didn't talk to him; why would he? Anyway; Akira's last class had been Swimming; one of his favorites, probably only topped by Music Composition. He dried his body completely and switched from swimming attire to the clothes he wore all day. Now Akira had the day free, so he walked out of the swimming facility area and stood outside, just watching people pass and breathing fresh air. Akira saw this as a perfect chance to practice Photography; a class that had gone quite well today. The boy pulled out his photography camera and started taking pictures of pretty much everything around him. Landscape, Pokemon, even people. Though the positions he was taking, angles and all, made him look like a total pro; sometimes when he took a picture of people traveling in pairs big guys would come bully him going all 'Hey, you takin' pictures of my girl?' Everytime this happened Akira couldn't help but to laugh and take a fully upright position, his mighty stature and body frame making the guys give a second thought to their actions. "Chill man, it's art" he'd usually reply. Ignoring angry people around, Akira just conitnued to take pictures of everything in different angles; waiting for the end of the day to come...

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Peter stood there before the girl and the Gengar, suddenly stone-faced and stiff. He was deeply ashamed to have been caught moving around so carelessly and in such an undignified manner. Even as she forgave him, he mumbled an extended apology that was hardly intelligible, his eyes focused on the ground at her feet rather than her eyes. He gingerly accepted her hand in a shake as she offered it, still thrown off by their sudden collision and his subsequent embarrassment. Yorick watched impassively, unsure of whether to seem entertained by the incident or sympathetic to the boy's humiliation.

"Peter," he replied to her introduction. Then, realizing that his name was rather more common than hers, he added, "Saint-Cyr."

Yorick, the Zangoose replied calmly to Nyx's inquiry during the ensuing lull in the humans' conversation. And yours?

Peter, however, had a low tolerance for awkward silences and was already moving, feigning to check his watch - that was at least ten minutes off and which he rarely needed anyway. "Um, I'd better get going, I'll be late for class. Nice meeting you, see you around!" And he was off, grabbing Yorick's paw and practically dragging the Pokemon along the path. Yorick shot the Gengar an apologetic look over his shoulder as he went, but made no protest until they were out of sight and earshot.

We're not going to be late. And I know you don't want to be early either, he stated matter of factly. Peter said nothing, and the Zangoose decided not to push it.

The rest of the day went by fairly quickly. Peter tried to pay full attention in all his classes, but he found himself slipping by the end of the day during Algebra. All he could think of was how he must have come off as an uptight jerk (and a clumsy one at that) to the girl he'd met earlier. He'd pretty much blown his chance to perhaps forge a potential alliance, make a new friend. And as much as he didn't want to admit it, he needed friends - human ones, that is. He hadn't had a real one since his best friend from the Pre-classes had dropped out the year before.

The boy was still distracted, consumed in thought as the math class was released. He was slow to gather his books and materials and stuff them in his plain brown bookbag. And he walked slower than normal as he exited the Academics Complex. Yorick, beside him, knew better than to ask him what was wrong. He had a pretty good idea anyway.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • The blonde haired older teen, accompanied by his faithful companian Fallon, walked through the Dorm hallways making his way back to the room he has called home for many years. The Persian glanced upward at Galvin and then let out a giggle, this attracted Galvin's attention as nothing had been said that could have remotely been funny.

"What's up with you?"

"Oh..nothing. Just walking with you to your room."

Galvin squinted his eyes and released the smile that had been wanting to burst out, the feeling of suspicious filling his body. Not knowing what Fallon was up to usually meant that some kind of trickery was in store for him. The last time "nothing" was going on, Galvin ended up with shoes filled with fruit that took a week to fully clean out. Not wanting to push the issue, Galvin adjusted the backpack that was hanging on his left shoulder and let the red spiral bond notebook wave around as his right arm moved front and back while he walked. The Persian again let out a giggle, but this time Galvin didn't turn and look at the cat like creature - instead he begun running as fast as he could through the remaining hallway to try and reach the dorm room before Fallon could initiate her plan.

"HA! Try and catch me now."

Fallon had continued at the same pace towards the dorm room, not that Galvin would have noticed since he had yet to look back and was pushing open the door when the sudden feeling of defeat overcame him. What accompanied this feeling was a blast of flour that had been hooked up to some odd contraption that only Fallon could have thrown together. Galvin stepped back into the hallway and turned in the direction of his companion, who was now no longer walking and was rolling on the ground laughing at how well she had manipulated the situation to her benefit, and glared intently.

"You..you..I don't even know!"

All Galvin could do was point and shake his right index finger before busting out in laughter at the whole event. Every year, since they had become partners, Fallon would pull a practical joke on him the first day of classes to help release all the stress/fear he might have of all the new teachers and what not. He began dusting himself off as he walked back into his dorm room, flour now all over the floor from where he walked and shook himself off. The Persian strolled in a few moments later and used her head to close the door, a click signaling that it was shut completely. As Fallon turned around she stood face to face with two small squirt guns, both of which appeared to be completely filled with water.

"Now Galvin, lets be civilized about this. There's no need fo-," but she was cut off as jets of water began shooting out of the plastic toys and spraying her in the face and body. Shortly after, the sounds of spurting showed the both water guns were empty and Fallon was left dripping wet.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold, but sometimes its fun to do it when its still hot."

"After all these years, you finally got me back. Bravo!"

Galvin tossed a towel on top of Fallon and used the other one in his hand to finish cleaning the flour off his head. Then he walked over to the corner and used a mini vaccum to clean up the carpet and what flour remained on his clothes.

"This was a fun first day of classes. Now time for work! Lets go for a run."

"Okay sounds good, maybe a good air drying will give me a nice fluffy coat of fur."

Galvin changed into some shorts and then both of them took off out the door to go for a run.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back