• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The MiSs~KoN Fanclub!!~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    A Week O.O Lucky!~~~

v.v Oh well... it's not so bad i guess~ It's my last year o.o don't know what to do after that really... hehe

Took down my Christmas tree yesterday~ and the house looks sorta bare...
    What are you all doing for the next week? ^.^

Years
    You should do something with kids MiSs~KoN! You're kind and patient enough! =)

Our Chrimbo stuff is all gone up into the attic >< it's weird lol!

How is school? ^~^ I'm back on monday =p

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^___^ Awe thanks, i really am thinking about it.
    I wanted to be an animator for Disney movies, and maybe teach kids art and stuff. And I thought about interrpretting for Deaf people ^-^ it's fun X3 and Train Guide Dogs and stuff. But we'll see :P

What do you all want to do when you get older?

I Miss Christmas~~ T_________________T
    :) but only like 356(???) O.o more days till Next Christmas :P

School's okay. What have you all done today? hope you are enjoying the vacation XD

Years
    When I'm older I'm gonna be a music teacher, or a professional lazy person =D

Yup! It's nearly Christmas again ^~^ Better get prepared already!

An animator would be a cool job ^^

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya everyone. Could I join the club here? MiSs~KoN seems like a very kind person, so I think I should be part of her fanclub ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hayate Of course you can join *huggs*

AWE yeah~ Skitty, you'll be a great Music person~ I'm totally sure of it!

and Yeah, i'm buying all christmas gifts in the summer this year... it's too much trouble waiting for the last minute... ^^"

Thanks~ I hope so, it's always sounded like fun~~~

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Glad I can join, I appreciate it ^^

So, how is everyone doing?

Sorry, all I can think of at the moment ^^"

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^-^ ah that's okay~ It's all I can ever think of.
    Well, I am doing good x3 Didn't do much today~

What did you all do, did you have a good weekend?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I've had a good weekend, it was like enjoying the last part of the vacation before school starts again, and I'm prisoned for another period of time. Eh, let's change the subject to something funny >_>

How is the weather there today? ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Awe bummer. I know how you feel. Our break ended a week ago, still miss it. >.<

The weather is quite chilly. Everything's Frozen. How about where you live?

^^" The weather's not a very funny subject either x3 hm, Do you guys have Pets?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    No worries, the weather is a good question to talk about..to me at least, I'm fine with any kind of question ^^. As for the weather, it's chilly here also but unlike there nothing here is frozen...I wish it did so I could skate on the ice once, but I'm afraid it won't be happening this winter here ^^"

As for pets, I'd like to have one but aren't allowed by parents to T_T. Otherwise I would've chosen a cat, they seem like nice animals to me ^^

So whats the favorite pet of you guys? ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Oh yes, the weather is fun~ The sun actually shone today o.o it was beautiful outside~

X3 Aww I love doggys too~
    I have a dog named Buster. He's small and a cutie, but he isn't allowed to live with me, so he lives at my Grandpa's house.

Other than that~ I have 2 kitties. And love them both so much. ^^

Hm, I don't know which is better~ Both are wonderful x3

May Torchic~ You're doggie sounds so cute x3 what color is she?

Hm, so How is everyone today?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    I'm fine as always, just some tired from those studies, 3 hours math after each other isn't very fun >_>. Eh, putting that aside I'm fine I think xD. What about you guys ^^

may torchic

Torrchic~
    Years
    Oh yes, the weather is fun~ The sun actually shone today o.o it was beautiful outside~

X3 Aww I love doggys too~
    I have a dog named Buster. He's small and a cutie, but he isn't allowed to live with me, so he lives at my Grandpa's house.

Other than that~ I have 2 kitties. And love them both so much. ^^

Hm, I don't know which is better~ Both are wonderful x3

May Torchic~ You're doggie sounds so cute x3 what color is she?

Hm, so How is everyone today?
    u have 3 pets u so lucky X3
    lol my dog color is blond.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Awe, Hayate~... I'm so sorry... Homework is not fun. v.v I have test all this week and next, and essays to finish up. Everything has become so stressful... >.<
    But Anyways I wish you luck~ I know you'll do just fine x3 And good Luck with math, are you good at it? :p

May Torchic~ That is adorable. I'd love to see a picture of her sometime~
    Hehe, yeah, I guess three pets is good. ^^ I wanted a hamster for Christmas... but, that never happened. It's all good tho. Lots of responsibility.~

Well, hope all of you are having a wonderful day x3
    It's been snowing all day here. So... I'm Very happy ^_____________^
    But it's rather cold. >.<

Aw well, So, anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Aww thank you so much. With your support i'm sure i'll make it through the year ^^ As for math...well maybe we can change the subject now? xD

Snowing? I'd wish it did here, we got nothing but rain and a chilly wind >_>. But we're the Netherlands, so it's only natural I guess xD.

Hope everyone is doing fine these days. Take the time to enjoy your weekend ^^

Back