• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty~and~May fan club

Trainer_May

time for the pokemon battle
Years
    • Age 25
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    hey every one this is the misty and may club we have many activities and we need co owner too just finding and there will be many contest and we will give icons avatars banners for this
    and please follow the rules

rules
    1.Dont say selfish to others.
    2.dont say any body bad words
    3.And if we have gave icons or anything to others dont copy.

Started by May
    Co-owner Catstar

~Members~
    Catstar

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    A club dedicated to the love of both Misty and May? Good =] somewhere were we can talk about them in the same sentence without a flamewar. I'd love to join ^-^ If you like I'll be co-owner. And if we give banners or avies as prizes, I can assist in making them and I can make some just for the fun of it.

May I join?

Trainer_May

Years
    • Age 25
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    hey catstar sure you can join and you are the co-owner thank you for joining and being a co-owner.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'll join, if its okay. ^^

I like both of them, unlike alot of people who dislike one or the other... x__x
    I think both of them are awesome.

Misty67

A pokemon master
    Years
  • hey trainer May can i join the misty and may club i love both they are very cute can i.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would like to join too because both of them two both have strong pokemon if they put their minds to it.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Can i join i love may and misty there pokemons are so cute.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    Welcome to new members! We really need to keep this thread active =/ We need more members xD

Well I made three banners that are all very similar, just different pics. They're available for anyone to use if they like =]

Link - https://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8022/mistyandmay2rk.png

Link - https://img103.imageshack.us/img103/236/mistyandmay26yg.png

Link - https://img103.imageshack.us/img103/6596/mistyandmay36og.png

^^ Favourite. The ast one actually have my fave pics of the two and I added a little more to it. I tried to get the pics to have similarities, the first one has the same sort of effect and they have the same sort of background (sunset). The second one is in swimsuits (I just liked the pictures) and the last one (besides being my fave pictures) have a similar look on their faces. Hope you like them and they are available for use and let's keep this thread active! Once again welcome everyone!

Trainer_May

Years
    • Age 25
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    very good catstar you have done very excellent
    this are also icons just put this on your signature

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    *revives thread* Thank you all very much for the compliments =] I love to make graphics! We need to keep this thread alive xD I'll start a topic.

Do you think there will be an episode where Misty makes a cameo and it focus on Misty and May becoming friends? (Like the Misty/Max epsiode)
    If Misty makes another cameo. I think she probably will and it will probably focus a little more on Misty/May in comparison to the other episodes involving them.

Back