• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm at my old house right now helping out. I got to miss school today.:classic: So since the computer is still hooked up, I wanted to talk before we pack the computer up.^_^

As I said, we wouldn't have our new internet til Friday, so you'll going to have to help keep this club alive for this week. You can post pics of Misty and Sakura while I'm away.^_^

And here's my last pic in here til then.

1125032483_0013.jpg

A cool pic of Sakura.^_^

Well, I'll be back here on Friday. I'll miss all of you.:(

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'll miss you too :( Beautiful picture, though, thanks as usual ^_^ I'll try and find at least one good pic to post while you're gone x_x;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm BACK! ^_^

I've been enjoying my new house. Also, I've been out of school since last Monday. I'll eventully be back in school. My new bedroom is really great too. My cat also stays in my room too. Plus, I get cable in my new room too.

So, how's it going everyone?

Makoto

Years
  • great! Glad you're back!

Changed my name. I am now Dylan! FR/LG Master no more!(but the name is still relevant; I am still a master of FR/LG)

Glad you got all that stuff in your room. How's your new house?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • It's a really great house.^_^ We got water here. Plus, we have a creek right by our house. It is a great sight too.:classic: Also, we are living in town in a trailer court.

Also, I'm happy to be back here at PC.^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Thanks for the congrats, they're appreciated ^^;

That's an incredible image, it shows the Sakura spirit perfectly XP *still needs to practice drawing Ms. Haruno to make an appreciation pic x_x;*

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, sooner or later, you'll perfect drawing her, then you'll get to make really cool pics of her.:classic:

Also, I was surprized in Saturday's episode of Naruto that Haku was working with Zabusa. I didn't see that one coming. Plus, Sakura was such a cutie in that one part.:classic: She definity knows alot about Ninjas

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Awesome, extended weekend =D And after this, just one and a half more weeks until Thanksgiving break...it's about time x_x; Thursday is always good because you know friday is tomorrow >D

Makoto

Years
  • for me, friday might as well be today...no school tomorrow....

Hey ML, if you could pick to make one anime girl real, which would it be? Sakura or Misty?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Probably things that can do martial arts...I'd say Meditite, Tyrogue, or Machop would suit her...maybe even Gastly or Misdreavus, just for the stealth aspect. I'm sure she'd get hooked on water pokemon, though...even though I'd suppose that someone like Zabuza would be more inclined to use them as his primary choices.

Makoto

Years
  • Person- Attribute- Pokemon sharaing that attribute that they'd probably pick

Naruto- Wants to be hokage- Legendaries
    Sakura- Smart, strong, hot- Alakazam and Mewtwo, also probably use cute pokemon and fire-types
    Kakashi- Sharingan, copies- Ditto
    Sasuke- Stealthy, fast- Ghost pokemon

Back