• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Moral of Hacks

RioKura

Mapper
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Hacked Pokemon: No, I'm completely against this. I would not support this on my life. [Examples: Pokemon with 900000 in stats.]

Codes: Depends on what they use.

AR: I support the use of AR for breeding IVs, fast breeding, and for breeding purposes only. I do not agree with the use of it to make a Shiny.

---

Those are my views, and here's what I think:

Acceptable: Breeding for IVs, Egg Move breeding, getting through a game quicker, item hacking, cloning.

Not acceptable: Maxing Pokemon's stats, EV hacking, hacking for legends/events otherwise unobtainable

Years
  • I only accept it to activate events that have already ended. All other things are available legally, no matter how complicated, that's the fun of the game. Surely you are wondering because I seem so bad to get shiny pokemon illegally. Well, this is why: I think the shiny pokemon are somewhat unusual and special, and because of the cheaters is becoming an everyday thing, and that I hate.

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Acceptable: If the Pokemon is legal by ingame standards.
    Not Acceptable: If the Pokemon isn't legal by ingame standards.

Back