• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most adorable cat just adopted us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    From day one this cute black cat has been coming to our door and wouldn't stop meowing. Sadly, someone was cruel enough to declaw her. >.<

She loves attention, and is a bit Timmid. I have fell in love with this cat. Her name is persi, guess what that's short for! XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    For one second I thought you said Pepsi X_x Oh well XD

I love cats! Well, only when they're kittens XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I do too. <3 Cats are the cutest things ever. <3

To think that some people are so cruel to them is depressing. ;-;

I wish i had a cat....I miss my kitty now. ;; My cat died from a Diabetic coma and my parents wont get another. =<

I want a black cat. <3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I think this is really cute! xD

I'd love to have a cute cat coming to my door. I'm happy it's come to you and not to another cruel person.

Blue Mew_16_2006

Jar Head
    Years
    Oh my goodness it is sooo cute and cute and cute...oh did I mention she's cute?

She looks like she's about a year...maby a little older. She just came to our door and just kept meowing. And eventualy she just came in the window and now she's our pet, owner, and friend. I'm so happy she chose us she stole and melted our hearts.

Oh and suki I like your avie and banner she's a butiful woman.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back