• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most amusing PMD Character

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    As the title says, which was the most amusing/funny PMD character for you?
    As for me it was Loudred in Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
    And for Red/Blue Rescue Team? Well, Gengar, obviously.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • Well I've only played Explorers of Time and I'm on like Chapter 14 or so but I think Bidoof is the goofiest character. Also love his Yup-Yup and Golly style of talking XD
    Also like Sunflora, they really did a great job giving the characters personalities.

=(^.^)=

Rawrr♥ PC's Snugglemonster
    Years
  • My favorite character in Red was without a doubt my partner. I loved the personality he had and I swear, I cried at the ending.

I haven't finished the game yet in Explorers of Sky, but so far my favorite character is Grovyle~ He just seems so cool yet loner-ish. And Celebi's crush on him was just adorable.

Dr. McNinja

Sir Harold of England
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2011
    Grovyle was pretty cool, but I just love Wigglytuff, he's awesome.

For red I guess it's Alakazam, he was egotistical and arrogant, my type of guy.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I liked Grovyle from the Gen IV Mystery Dungeon games because of how he was portrayed as a villain at first, but later turned out to be a hero. I also liked playing as him in In the Future of Darkness.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    ... Wigglytuff from PMD 2.
    The way he's just unaware of what's going on yet isn't scared.
    Like the bit with groudon(fake) everyone's like 'Waaah, it's a scary groundon' Wigglytuff is all 'Hello friendlololol' :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wigglytuff from PMD2 by far, he's so unaware and joyful and just hilarious in general.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • To me Chatot without a doubt, he goes from super angry to calm in three seconds. He hilarious, plus chatot is a cool pokemon in general

Back