• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most annoying Pokémon

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'd say Zubat. They're not very useful, so no need to catch one. Even if you do catch one, they still keep popping up FAR too often. Golbat can also be pretty annoying, especially when it confuses your Pokemon or makes escape impossible w/o defeat.

Mewcario

Do The DooDoo!
    Years
    i'd also have to say. bidoof,pidgey,wurmple,starly, rattattata, clamperl and mudkip....Yeah.....

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    i'd also have to say. bidoof,pidgey,wurmple,starly, rattattata, clamperl and mudkip....Yeah.....

WOAH WOAH WOAH
    Mudkip!?!?
    whats wrong with Mudkipz?
    so i herd u dont liek mudkipz?

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    Magikarp all the way,

Stupid splash -_-

Although, once evolved. It's a pretty awesome pokemon to have!

Years
    Id say a Wabafect! (i know i didnt spell that right,,,Its the thng teamrocket has and is blue...) Its comes up and pops to the screen and says "WABAFECT!!!!"

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Id say a Wabafect! (i know i didnt spell that right,,,Its the thng teamrocket has and is blue...) Its comes up and pops to the screen and says "WABAFECT!!!!"

Wobbuffet!! :D

Anyway, the most annoying Pokemon I've encountered are the Floatzel in the Victory Road Route to Route 224. They use Agility and some other move[s?] that prevents me from hitting them and/or escaping!!
    But now my team is well trained, so that's not a problem anymore.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Well for me it always is the pkmn that frequently in that spot.
    On pokemon d/p especially when im using the pokerader and its not the pokemon that I want.

E.g I was looking for a ditto near Canalave City and every time a pkmn appeared it had to either be a gastrodon or a floatzel.... man i was annoyed.

Also I remember that when I first played pkmn diamond, I saw a shinx for the very first time(and wanted it) - i accidently made it faint the first time cause i was so excited and everytime a biddof had 2 appear. Starly I didn't mind but since biddof occurred more frequently i felt so pissed off..

Kelster

Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    Lucario.
    I just don't like him. I don't mind the unevolved form, but Lucario... D:<
    Yeah Diglett, Geodude, Unown (how you caught all of them in Gold/Silver/Crystal just to get a special printer when you didn't have a printer in the first place!), and Voltorb/Koffing in the first game in that one part.

Years
    bidoof, bibarel , ratata, magikarp, zubat, golbat, ,starly, hoothoot(cuz it keep appearing during the nite in my crystal version) noctowl(same as hoothoot) , blaziken!!!(i hate how *whoever who made torchic's evol.* made the sweet torchic to a ugly blaziken :( but i still half like blaziken , since he is a goood use in my party =D , canvaha(it keep appear when i wanna catch feebas , wingull(zzz) , tentacool(most of us no that it kept appearing in the sea to annoy u right?) k......maybe thats all

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Trapinch and Dugtrio! With Arena Trap you cannot run... And I run alot, but I seem to take a liking for repels, and I am actually getting some...

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Propably Tentacool. That ugly thing is almost the only Pokemon to appear while surfing in first two generations. And the most annoying thing is, if you try to train your grass-type pokemon by battling with lots of water types, Tentacool is really annoying because it's water/poison and it appears everywhere you try to find water types. -__-

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    It depends; annoying as in stupid to look at, or annoying to fight?
    Stupid is Bidoof and Probopass. Ugh...
    Annoying to fight are Bronzongs, by far. If you don't have a Fire attack, they take FOREVER to kill. >=/ But I do like Bronzong.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    id have 2 say geodude and zubat

but in the anime id have 2 say togepi!!!
    grr just makes me wna kill it
    so anoying how misty has 2 carry it around everywhere!!!
    and its so baby like and goes toge pri!! pri!!
    die

and abra
    fricken thng always telports frm the battle grr

Last edited:
    Back