• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Annoying Pokemon?

Sinion

Insane Mastermind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    My opinion, Kecleon.

What pokemon do you think is most annoying?

Years
    So if it's Pokemon General now, then I say Bronzor. It's moves, typing and stats as a wild Pokemon annoyed me as hell every single time. If we still talk about Pokemon OR/AS, then I'm gonna say Kecleon too.

Years
    It really depends on how and why you consider a Pokemon annoying.

As far as the games are concerned, Tentacool and Zubat always annoyed because of how often they showed up in water/caves, and Roggenrola annoys me because not only is it an all-around boring and uninspired Pokemon, but it has Sturdy, which means I can't OHKO it. For the series in general, Pikachu mildly annoys me. I understand that it's the franchise mascot, but I wish more that other Pokemon could be used to market the franchise, too.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    Blitzel and Zebstrika have always annoyed me. I was completing the living dex in ORAS sequentially, but skipped those two when the time came and didn't go back and get them until I had to wait for specific times to get certain legendaries. I really don't like those two Pokemon. Also, Patrat and Watchog. Hate that evolution line, too, though not as much as Blitzel/Zebstrika.

As far as battling goes, Porygon2 w/ Leftovers. Anytime I run into one of those I'm never packing Knock Off and it ends up being the end of me.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Driflim... in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Ghost type, meaning it can go through walls? Check. Move that affects the entire room? Check. Appears in an area where you're likely lower leveled and don't have any long distance moves to counter it? Check. Explodes when you kill it, destroying any items it dropped? Check.

pokelover1991

champion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    the dark lugia in dark rising is quiet annoying it dark chaos move that move just always take out all my six pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Spoiler:

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    Gothitelle and Smeargle. They are the most uncompetitive Pokemon in the entire game, considering Gothitelle gets Shadow Tag and has the ability to trick a choice scarf, while Smeargle has Spore, Baton Pass, and can use Moody in AG.

In-game, I'd say Patrat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Pachirisu. It's already a pointless gimmick and then they gave it the stupidest face... somehow I always find annoying people like annoying Pokemon like this. coincidence? probably not

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I think I'm going to have to go with Pelipper. I find Bronzor's design a bit more annoying (I hate that clown-like face), but at least it doesn't pop up as often. Pelipper isn't so bad outside the Hoenn games, but I feel like punching it every time it pops up in RSE/ORAS. Lame design (I particularly find its eyes annoying) and it pops up far too often.

I guess the reason I dislike Pelipper more than Zubat is because, while Zubat appears in more games, I used to have a Shiny Golbat in Silver. Ever since I lost it, I've been wanting to get another. It wasn't until ORAS that I finally got one via DexNav.

In meta, Speed Boost Blaziken is probably the most annoying, especially since most of the Pokémon I like using are weak against Fire or Fighting.

Sirfetch’d

In game it's the annoying cave and water Pokemon with absurdly high encounter rates.

Competitively it is things like Gothitelle who has very little counterplay and Mega Sableye who is just annoying to deal with in general.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    BELDUM. It was so hard to catch, because has a really, really, REALLY small catch rate. But it'll be all worth it...right?

Years
    Competitively sableye and ferrothorn are the pokemons that suffer my wrath.
    Gaming wise any pokemon that has a high encounter rate in a certain place are psyducking annoying.

Flame45

Lost in the echo
    Years
    From a competitive perspective, Gliscor. Although i like/use the Pokemon itself, i hate playing against Toxic Orb Poison Heal Substitute stall.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Rotom, Trubbish, and Garbodor in X and Y only. There's nothing else for me to say other than that I am starting to wish that the garbage bins were smashable.

Back