• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Annoying Pokemon?

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Anything that's a locke-ender. Especially Wobuffet, Sawk and Throh. Counter and Mirror Coat? WHY?!

When playing competitively, Talonflame gets on my nerves mainly because I'm sick of seeing it...

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Definitely Bronzor, it makes me DREAD ever playing though the middle of the Gen 4 games, because they just get so common, and they're such a pain to take down.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Alomomola. Too bulky. Too much recovery. Scald. Good type. Too mud hp. Horrible design. Makes me cry in RU. Its on every team. It makes me cry even more. I quit RU because of it.

Did I mention how annoying it is?

Years
    I love Wobbufett :O

I think the most annoying pokemon by far is Gothitelle. Shadow Tag + Choice + Trick + horrible design. It will force you to continue staring at its awful design whilst it slowly kills you because you can't stop using your suddenly choiced Stealth Rock. Need I say more?

Axel Rose

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    Mr Mime. If I encountered one I'd shatter his frickin' invisible wall and punch his daylights out.

And as for Smoochum... I have chivalry so beating up a girlish Pokemon is sorta low, but I'd at least kick it. Once.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    The lack of Liepard hate here really shocks me.
    Am I the only one that hates that stupid cat?

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    Gloom, annoyed me so much, i don't know why but i think it annoyed me due to its appearance and structure.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Magikarp. Because whenever I get into a trainer battle against one, I know there are probably gonna be five more, and they'll all offer terrible experience. Stupid fishermen.

Back