• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most anoying pokemon...

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I'd have to say Rattata.

Just because they always show up, and it's a rather dull pokemon...it's a rat. And it's purple. I get it.

Years
  • Magneton. I once got into a trainer battle with one whilst my only pokémon was Muk. It had leftovers, as did I. He also had no attacking moves, and my only attacking move was Poison-type. This meant endless struggling due to the lack of power of the move.

I had to reset.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pikachu. Everything, from its dumb clueless smile to its annoying ability which keeps me from using Body Slam/Return to kill it, there is not one redeeming feature about that thing.

Rattata and Raticate, but especially Joey's and the wild ones on Routes 225 and 226 in D/P/Pt who make it hard as heck to EV train b/c of crap like Endeavor and Super Fang...

Zubat, Tentacool, and Bidoof due to them being everywhere. This also applies to Rattata.

Pokemon with Roar, Whirlwind, etc. Stop dragging out Pokemon that I'm not trying to train at the moment, please.

WANDERING LEGENDARIES!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Omg, I dunno, Bidoof, Rattata (because it looks way to dull), Abra (using annoying teleport), and of course, Pikachu... Pikachu because I played pkmn yellow in german (I know, wierd right) and didnt understand a Word. This meant that I was stuck in front of that guy that need his coffee for way too long... I lvld my Pikachu to lvl 100 before I figured out how to continue(I was only 7 years so I was kinda dumb :P)

SuperEV133

Flying Raichu trainer
    Years
  • I hate hate HATE Shellos. Both formes. They always break my shiny chains, they're ugly, useless, and spawns of Satan.

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Shiny Tauros - It's the Seven Up of the poke-world.

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • Defo

due to rapidly appearing it has to be zubat

BUT .. Bidoof, kricketune, geodude ( i like but annoying cry aswel) and stary ( I also like) but those 4 gurantee'd to break your chain...

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    Magikarp. I had no repels, and I couldn't be bothered to go and get more. trying to get through the lake of Rage, whilst running from all the battles was a nightmare. Every other step I was attacked by a Magikarp, and the worse part is its XP is useless. Trying to level up a level 38 Meganium when only Magikarps appear is frustrating. And on the odd occasion I found a Gyarados, but it would always be like, level 15, which is silly cause Magikarp evolves at level 22.

Then to top it all off, i found out I done all the surfing and running only to get the TM for Hidden Power. I was not ammused.

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
  • Lugia. So popular it's annoying.
    Lucario. So overrated it's annoying.
    Garchomp. Overused, overpowered, other obvious stuff.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Pikachu - Annoying and weak
    Zubat - Waaaay too common
    Onix - Annoying
    Shedinja - Kills me ALWAYS on Frontier :|

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    ZUBAT used CONFUSE RAY!
    ZUBAT used SUPERSONIC!
    ZUBAT used LEECH LIFE!
    ZUBAT's CRY SOUNDS LIKE DYING SPEAKERS!

ZUBAT EXTERMINATION ENSUES! 2 HOURS SPENT MASSACARING EVER ZUBAT THAT CAME INTEAD OF A DRATINI!!

I take back what i said: training a new ralts and a absol comes up. no biggie, just run away. except that it had arena trap. murdered. i try again after i heal: first thing that happens is that the EXACT same absol came up, and did it again. I usually love them, but today absols are trying to do me in...

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • I take back what i said: training a new ralts and a absol comes up. no biggie, just run away. except that it had arena trap. murdered. i try again after i heal: first thing that happens is that the EXACT same absol came up, and did it again. I usually love them, but today absols are trying to do me in...
    Absol can't have Arena Trap :p

I'd say the ones I find most annoying are any of the ones around the starting areas (Bidoof, Starly, Rattata, etc.) because they're so common. I personally have a grudge against Bidoof because it broke one of my best Shinx chains yet.

In some specific cases I hate Pokémon that I run into that trap me. For example, I was EV training my Dialga and accidentally ran into a Magnemite with Magnet Pull. >:/

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
  • The most annoying Pokemon is Zubat. Every time I step into a cave, minding my one business and BAM! A Zubat appears and starts spamming Confuse Ray, Leech Life and all the other annoying attacks Zubat's can learn.

Bidoof is annoying as well, because it keeps killing my shiny hunting with the Poke Radar. Dx

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Tentacool is the most annoying it pops up everytwere wen u surf

Back