• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most anoying pokemon...

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
Years
  • zubat. Actually the most annoying pokemon for me is Dragonite.

.-. its illegal in GSCHGSS, Lance probably gave it steroids, and now mostly every trainer has a Dragonite! (wi-fi)

off-topic: thats also one of the reasons I refuse to evolve my Dragonairs :]

I don't think Dragonite is annoying but, I refuse to evolve my Dragonair for that purpose :3
    And F***ing BIDOOF! AND BIBARREL! argh.

Jacob77

Are you reading this?
    Years
  • Can we count all Gens ...?

Gen I ; All pokemon who knew wrap ... it was probably one of the ****ed up moves and also the most annoying one ... Zubats ... Rattatas ... every god damn pokemon having 40% + rate of just randomly showing up ...
    Gen II ; All pokemon knowing Roar , Self-Destruct , Explosion , Whirlwind , Bite / Headbutt (AI cheats ;_;) And oh Zubats ... And Golbats for knowing Confuse Ray ....
    Gen III For some people Abilities and EV's were something new and cool ... But Gastly / Haunter / Gengar /Other pokemon knowing Levitate ... Come on ppl ...? Arena trap ... FGS Do I need to kill every god damn trapinch I come across? And ye .. Roar and Whirlwind ... And other moves that killed itself and your pokemon so that you couldnt enjoy he experience gained from it ...
    Gen IV Dunno ... Never played it :/

Oh wait this turned out more movesets then pokemon ... Well ...
    Most annoying pokemon ... Phanpy, Trapinch and Chansey ...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Shuckle, enough said :P

daga (however) ill say more ^_^
    its defenses and what makes it so hard to kill, combined with all its stat increasing moves, your asking for a LONG dragged out fight -_-"

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • In some specific cases I hate Pokémon that I run into that trap me. For example, I was EV training my Dialga and accidentally ran into a Magnemite with Magnet Pull. >:/
    Adding on to this: Shedinja. I just ran into one in the Battle Hall and it totally obliterated the good streak I had going. /bitter

Years
  • Makuhita and Hariyama. They learn WHIRLWIND and they're a pain in the arse to fight.
    Meditite and Medicham, because I never playthrough with Flying types so they're a pain to fight.
    Anything with Mach Punch annoyed the hell out of me.
    GOLBAT.

Also, here's a twist: My own Torkoals annoy me. I'm trying to level grind Torkoal, when GASP a Golbat appears! I hate fighting Golbats, so I try to run. "Can't escape!" like 15 times. THEN IT USES MEAN LOOK AND I DIE.

Whenever I try to run with Torkoal it never works and my boyfriend is sitting in the corner going "HE'S A TURTLE, HE CAN'T RUN!"

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Wild Roselia appeared!

Go Scizor...

*run*...can't escape

Roselia used stun spore

Scizor is Paralyzed

*run*..got away safely..

that and zubat.

PKMN Trainer Red!

A former trainer champion...
    Years
  • Magicarp would be the most annoying Pokemon for me.
    It always shows up in most waters maybe all the waters in each Pokemon game.
    It gives you little experience.
    The only good thing about it is that it evolves to Gyarados.
    Well, another problem is it's hard to level up without Rare Candies or Exp. Share.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Oddish, i remember when i was still playing emerald, i got like 3 PC boxes full of oddish,I accidentally caught them inside the safari zone,I didnt meant to catch em all xD

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Bronzong, for some reason, was the most annoying Pokémon for me. It just had such a high Defense stat, and I was always like "FAINT YOU IDIOT, YOU KNOW WILL!" It always took me like 20 shots to get one down XD;

Back