• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the most awesome thing you've ever done in game.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    as the topic title says I'm interested in hearing about the most exiting thing you've ever done in a table top RPG.

For me, it was during my first real campaign in GURPS, and in our horrible attempt to rescue one of our party members from a necromancer in the sewers when he critically failed his ritual summon and inadvertently brought a tentacled crocodile looking greater demon of gluttony into our world.

Naturally i decided that was what i had singed up for and made a run for the exit while it began to tear every one else apart, it killed the summoner as well as our illusionist then rushed our tank, which proved to be to slippery to eat when there was a much easier prey in front of it.

the tank shouted a warning at me and when i realized i wasn't going to out run it i started charging my flame jet spell, but it seemed to be far to little to late as it caught up to me and made its attack. Luckly i not only managed to dodge but i also managed to hold on to my spell, however, i now pinned between it and the wall. At this point i was pretty sure i was going to die, but i wasn't going to do so with out trying to get my own hit in, and then the best rolls of my life occurred, i managed to not only free my arm from its girth but score a crit on my attempt to unleash my spell on its eye, i even managed to roll one point short of max damage on it as well effectively one shooting it, burning its brain right out its skull.

it was pretty epic, sadly ever since that night i only ever seem to roll well when my characters seem to be in overwhelming situations. also sorry about the wall of text.

Audihertz

MATHEMATICAL
    Years
    Ahaha; oh man.. luck must have loved you that day.

I can relate when you say that you only roll well in overwhelming situations;;;;

Ehehe... well once in a D&D game, I pretty much just caused my entire party to be lost in a limbo-like parallel world because I was too curious to not put my hand in a glowing blue puddle with a death aura. ;__;
    but..that's not such an awesome thing.. Took another 2 sessions to get everybody out and back on track. ;u;

Years
    In a World of Darkness campaign my Lawyer character got shot 5 times by his secretary with a shotgun and survived. I kid you not.

Years
    Playing MPO+(Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus PSP) online...
    I figured out many glitches and suddenly... i tried to hack.
    Tadaa--my soldier was like dancing like a... oops kids are also in this thread.
    And im also a kid xD

2nd, when i defeated the Elite 4 in Emerald i saved.
    Rapidly turning my GBA off and on for a shiny.
    Then after 238 resets my switch breaks and blessed with a shiny Groudon...

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Most awesome moment:

DESTROYING THE WORLD.

Yes, I am not joking. D&D 3.5e, infinite spells with infinite DCs from almost every spellcaster's list.

Back