• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Debatable Topic In The Modern Society

Bidoof Overlord

All hail Raticate
Years
  • The title explains itself. But for our special users, these are the things you need to do:
    *Put out a topic each of us are going to discuss on, Pokemon related or non related
    *This topic must be the most debatable topic in modern society.
    *All of us are going to engage in a very heated debate.
    *Please use the most scientific words you can so that people learn new vocabulary, the new generation never use any good words.
    *Make people use the darn dictionary.
    *Useless points are deleted.

Guess I just made a topic myself.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    The 6th Generation is meh. Really there was no heart put into Pokemon X and Y. I mean like Gogoat...Really? I love the step they are taking into a whole new Pokemon experience, but unfortunately I was not impressed at all by the games difficulty being too simple. We know that there is going ti be a new addition prior to X and Y known due to the major hints in the game, I just hope it's not easy like this game. I'm not a fan of the music, but it's not as bad as d/p/pt. I did like the awesome Kanto Legendary battle theme! I HATED the team Exp share and getting Exp from Catching a Pokemon.

Serperion

The Fallen King
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    SonicDx1100 stay on topic, you need to answer the previous statement

"Generalizations are generally bad"

Yes, I would agree with this statement since there have been many instances in the history of the world where accusing the many of the actions of the few has lead to disaster, I mean discrimination is the primary result of these generalizations, albeit we are getting better but things are still pretty harsh in some places. So yes, Generalizations are Generally Bad but isn't that in itself a generalization? So in fact my statement may merely be a generalization on generalizations by assuming all generalizations are bad... that's deep.

"Thought provokes the mind into the unknown"

Back