• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the MOST disturbing,sick, and just plain wrong pokemon fanfiction ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
  • I POST THIS AT THE RISK OF BEING BANNED AND APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE......CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

ok i just found the most disturbing thing i have ever read in my life i feel ashamed to be human right now,i mean its so messed up that i dont even think i should share it with everyone here.you see when it comes to fan fiction there's a line that you just dont cross.....well this guy crossed it i mean this is sick in so so many ways that words just dont do it justice.....im warning you please dont blame me if you become emo.....ok....

(DEFINITELY contain's content not suitable for ages 18 and down)

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

IM TELLING YOU ITS NOT PRETTY

YOU WERE WARNED

<<LINK REMOVED
    the MOST disturbing,sick, and just plain wrong pokemon fanfiction ever....
    >>

if a mod thinks this is to graphic a story then please remove this thread from the face of the world....
    (and please,im really sorry if this is against the rules it doesnt show any bad images at all its just a horrible,horrible story i really dont wanna get banned so please lock this thread if the story is that bad)

to everyone that read the whole thing....im sorry i know i wish i can unread it too if you want read the comments at the bottom they made me feel a little better

Last edited by a moderator:

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
  • It would be really disgusting if he had sex with a bidoof XD
    Its as sick as some of the pc members and others across the internet thinking female characters from pokemon are sexy (Its a game and anime they arent real)

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • why would you even post this here
    i don't even

Obviously, don't post something like this again, or you most definitely will get banned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back