• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] The most easiest way to insert/replace music

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Hello everybody!:)
    Im looking for the most simpliest way to insert midis in pokemon ruby
    i watch many tutorials but there was always things like flstudio or something i never get it ...
    its a way to compicated for me,is there any tool to make insert music pretty easy?
    ive got a lot of midis,i tried also to use sappy a long time ago but it didnt work for me ive have a win7 pc
    thanks to everyone^^

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
  • Me too! Sappy corrupted a couple of songs on my other ROM, (which may or not have been my fault for using it wrong), so I was never a big fan of it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Dunno, sappy's pretty easy to use. (Am I the only one having no trouble? XD) Especially since I know all the voicegroups for Firered. I've been ripping some music from the pokemon ds games with nds extractor and changing the instruments in Anvil Studio to match the voicegroups. Because Pokemon midi's are surprisingly absent XD.There were occasions though where sappy made my music corrupt with beeps and boops and even weird wavering pitches. I couldn't insert some of my favorite songs in. >,:

Back