• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most emotional moment in pokemon episodes or films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Never cried, but the bit where Celebi "died" was sad.

But the saddest bit i've seen's gotta be when Latios dies in Pokemon Heroes.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
    There's a bunch of sad moments, but I've never cried though. Sad moments include Latios dying, which is probably why they stopped showing Pokemon movies in theatres. IIRC, Latios was one of the only ones that die, but stay dead, which was why the movie didn't do too good imo. It's odd though. More pokemon good guys died so far than any good guys in Bleach so far. Isn't pokemon supposed to be only G rated?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I cry each time Ash turns to stone in Pokemon: The Movie. Pikachu gets to me, rofl :D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    when those pokemon wwere fighting, lolz it was funny.

Kyarorain

Ash Fangirl
    Years
    The most emotional moment for me would be the scene where Ash, Misty and Brock part ways at the end of Johto. Second would be the scene in the first movie where Pikachu is trying to bring Ash back. I haven't actually cried at any part of the anime though.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    The first time the Pokémon anime ever made me cry was in "Pikachu's Goodbye" in the first generation of the series. It was early Saturday morning and after the episode was over I stumbled into my parent's bedroom and just howled for about twenty minutes. They honestly thought one of my friends had died or something! And then I cried again when all of the Pokémon teared up over Ash's death in Pokémon: The First Movie. It's amazing how even cartoons can move you to tears. ;__;

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    When characters temporarily die in the films. Oh, such emotion!
    When Manaphy had to leave May... When Max and Jirachi had to part ways... When Misty and Togetic had to say goodbye... When Ash almost abandoned Pikachu... When Misty first left (and Brock D=)
    Actually, there have been a lot, now I think about it. All of those emotions were sad, but I was very happy when Harley finally beat May in a contest. <3

xX

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Well, pretty much just the same stuff everyone else has said for me.

I don't think anyone has said this one though... in the first season, when Ash gets caught in a blizzard, and digs a snow cave to stay warm. Then all his pokemon refuse to go into their pokeballs cause they don't want him to be cold.

And of course... the first episode spearow thing was pretty emotional. I haven't actually cried at any part that I know of though.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    I cried when Latios died in Pokemon Heroes....also for some reason the ending of it was pretty sad, I don't even know why.

When Ash got turned to stone in Mewtwo Strikes Back I think I may have cried. (I forget how old I was when I went to see it, so my memory is a bit foggy.)

EDIT: Oh I didn't see that this was for episodes also. Let me list some.

-When Ash released his Butterfree (I wanted to jump into my TV screen and punch Ash for doing that.)
    -When Misty released Togetic (Again I wanted to jump into my TV screen and punch Misty for releasing freaking Togetic, it used to be Togepie!!!)
    -When Charizard listened to Ash after he stayed up all night trying to thaw it out.
    -When Ash was trapped in the cave and his Pokemon cuddled up next to him to keep him warm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    aha omg this was so long ago. i never really followed the show after the ruby generation :(
    but from what i've seen

1) pikachus goodbye
    2) mistys goodbye.....she was my love<3
    3) releasing of some pokemon like butterfree.
    4) misty <3

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Haha, like a lot of other people said, the whole ending of Mewtwo Strikes Back, with the Pokemon fighting each other, Ash turning to stone, and all the Pokemon crying. :P

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    i teared up when i saw butterfree leave. :'(
    and in mystery dungeon where you almost turn back to human

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2019
    I cry when pokemon temporarily die or just flat out die

1)latios in the pokemon heroes movie
    2)lucario in the mystery of mew movie
    3)darkrai in the rise of darkrai movie
    4) and zoroark in the zoroark master of illusions movie

I cry the most in the zoroark one cuz its just so adorable and zorua and zoroark are my favorite pokemon of all time.

And those are just the movies. In the episodes, whenever a pokemon leaves like butterfree for example

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back