• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most Evil Villian Ever!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ganondorf in LoZ: Ocarina of Time. Forget killing Gorons and freezing Zora's Domain-- those ReDeads in Castle Town are my worst nightmare.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I barely think of Sephiroth as a villain, he's more of a possessed being to me. When he did get his senses back he didn't want to destroy the world, just take the Gaia and use it as a vessel to get to other planets and conquer them.

I think the warrior of lights from Final Fantasy one were evil, Chaos didn't do that much damage if he didn't mess up the time line Link(from Zelda) would never have existed, neither would dwarves, elves or any other FF only race.

Kefka was pretty evil especially the poisoning the river bit, that evil clown.

Goddess Tyr was pretty persistent, did she really need to reincarnate herself into a new body 4 times over even though she just gets beaten by the descendants of the past heroes?

Darkrai from PMD2 was really evil, why do you want to stop time just for fun and turn a human into a pokemon while erasing all his/her memories.

I also think Alex from Golden Sun was evil, everyone was never gonna expect him to be good but the true villain of the series who you never get to see in action, now that's pure evil.

The Cloud Of Darkness really needs to toughen up, just because god gave you mortality while your friends got magic and the dream world you shouldn't just destroy the world.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm not going to answer the question that this thread is asking (because I don't know and will have to think on it--most games I play don't have "evil" villains XD) but. Sephiroth? Really?

I'll be the first to admit that Sephiroth scares the crap out of me due to falling asleep at an inopportune time in FF7 but... still. Evil? I dunno. Remember he kind of went crazy. Before he learnt of his origin he was a productive member of society and very highly regarded. The game literally shows you the scenes where he just loses it. He's so out of touch by the end that he doesn't seem human at all and arguably one of the scariest things about truly evil villains is the fact that you can see where they're coming from with their actions--it's just your morals can't bring you to agree. Sephiroth's one of the craziest and most unstable villains ever, sure, but I wouldn't say evil.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Joseph Stalin
    He was depicted in C&C Red Alert so why not? I'm naming him above all else because there is also the fact that he was real, and led to the deaths of more people than Hitler.

If we have to make an all-fictional choice though, I'll say Kane if anyone, but he's more awesome than evil.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    As for a Final Fantasy villain, I'd go with Kefka from Final Fantasy *coughcough*THREE*coughcough*. His motives are simply to blow $#!T up, and I love him for that.

Kefka fanboyism aside, my the most evil villain of all time iiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss...

Bob the Killer Goldfish. Lawl.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    i would choose shang tsung from mortal kombat because im as huge fan of it and really would you want to fight someone who can transform into any other mortal kombat character or suck your soul out....or shoot flaming skulls out of his hands(one of the coolest moves ever)

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    The best villain ever is obviously Kefka.

Some fan you are, Kefka is from Final Fantasy VI.

Fail... Kefka first appeared in America in a game titled "Final Fantasy III". We know now it's actually Final Fantasy VI, but it first appeared to the Non-Japanese as Final Fantasy III...

Years
    Shadow the heg---no wait....*evil stare* TAILS DOLL AND SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG! *hugs her shadow and tails dolls* i wuv them. DEAL WITH IT! Grrrrr........

Years
    Bowser, he'll give you a bloody hard race/tennisgame/soccergame/baseballgame

Its probably one of the mentioned Final Fantasy villians but I never had the joy of playing Final Fantasy so I wouldn't know.

Not really sure who it is actually though from the games I've played, Ares (Spartan Total Warrior) deserves a shout.

shadow3oo

The Ghost Master
    Years
    Jack and Miss Tia From Megaman Starforce3: Red Joker
    Reason: they want to destroy all technolagy at the cost of destroying 80% of all human life

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
    well, if you ask me, it's Rahu from Custom Robo, he eliminated almost all life on just the home planet plus he takes all the power he wants. In fact if it weren't for the fact that he had his "memory" erased, he'd kill the world again, then go after other planet, maybe even the Final Fantasy one(s).

And plus even the stress from battling Rahu was enough to kill anyone that stood in his path.
    (please note that I am entitled to my opinion)

PH1L2795

DA M4$TA
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    im not saying he is THE most evil villian but...

neo Cortex from the crash bandicoot series! i vote him for the most stupidist villian

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I'm not going to answer the question that this thread is asking (because I don't know and will have to think on it--most games I play don't have "evil" villains XD) but.

Sho Minamimoto just bonked you on the head, "could have had a V8" style, and I helped. I mean, he's your freaking theme.

Personally, though, I think GlaDOS from Portal is the most sadistic, crafty, and downright vile entity in any videogame. She acts like an angel, looks like she was designed by Apple, is utterly insane, and tries to kill you. A lot.

Omega Zero and Harpuia from the Megaman Zero games are up there on the list, too. Harpuia manages to be absolutely cool, unbelievably tough, and the biggest a-hole you can imagine, all rolled into one, while Omega Zero is you, but better.

Last edited:
    Back