• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The most Exciting & Devistating Moment in Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaaaaaaaa

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Years
    Exciting=got almost every Pokemon in LeafGreen

Devastating=my friend borrowed it promising a Deoxys but lost it at a football game

friends list:Shadow of hero

Last edited:

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Excitement: Finished making a Salamence DD set.
    Devastation: Realizing that it had Naive Nature and that I forgot to EV train it.

redpikachu2

kratos is very cool
    Years
    • Age 31
    • y
    • Seen Jul 15, 2006
    hi ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Years
    Probably when you catch a legendary because they are so hard to get. At least Im happy after many ultra balls being thrown. XD

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Exciting; Defeating the Elite Four. x)
    Devastating; The time I didn't get the Masterball in Magma's Hideout.

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    exiting:having the longest battle ever with a kingdra and waiting till it used up all it's pp befor FINALLY fainting it.
    devastating:realising that lombre learns NO good attacks after training it and training it....

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
    Exiting: Deciding to restart again using my mates cartridge to get eggs accross to build a great team, on the way to poke center bumping into Latio and still ahd masterball (yay i can get both now without even :P lol)

Devastating but not so: trading them over and relising cant trade eggs across so having to hatch them on his games quickly as he had to go in 7 mins run quick aaaa but o well did it and they get the boosted xp so nothin that bad!!

Years
    Exciting: Catching my very first shiny, a Linoone. That was two years ago, when I was still in high school.. o.o

Devistating: Watching helplessly as a shiny Lairon roared away my Metang the very first turn of battle.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Excitement:when i caught a shiny rayquaza on emerald a week ago
    Devestation: i had to use a master ball and found latios 10 minutes later

P.S. one thing i have noticed is that you guys need to stop letting friends and relatives borrow your games :D

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2007
    Exciting:
    1. Getting 3 of my party Pokemon to lv. 100
    2. Completing my National Dex
    3. Nearly completing an entire breeding collection. (Male and female of every first evo.)

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
    Most Exciting : While playing..... Every second in playing R/S/E game is Exciting for me.... I Guess I'm are really Pokemon Maniacs...

Most Devastating : When I know I can't get Lugia in the game without Nitendo Event or a Cheatting device...

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Exciting: Running into Latios when I wasn't even looking for it.

Devastating: Hatching a female Snorlax, not noticing my power light was Red (I am Red/Green colorblind), and the game turned off before I could save. It took me 21 more eggs to get another female.

Exciting (GSC): I completed the Pokedex on Gold for the second time, after my youngest son started a new game and deleted my old complete Pokedex.

Devastating (GSC): Realizing that none of my Pokes could be traded to RSE/FRLG.

alexisreborn

glitch pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2006
    Exciting: Running into Latios when I wasn't even looking for it.

Devastating: Hatching a female Snorlax, not noticing my power light was Red (I am Red/Green colorblind), and the game turned off before I could save. It took me 21 more eggs to get another female.

Exciting (GSC): I completed the Pokedex on Gold for the second time, after my youngest son started a new game and deleted my old complete Pokedex.

Devastating (GSC): Realizing that none of my Pokes could be traded to RSE/FRLG.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Exciting(GSC): Founding Entei in a common route (I didn't knew that te¿hey roamed the land).
    Devastating (GSC): Seeing how my cousin deleted my save. He thought that there could be more than 1 save. I didn't made it on time to stop him. I beat him afterwards... but I was angry anyways.

Exciting (RSE): Catching the last Regi. I was hoping not to blew it, so I finally got him after 2 tries.

Devastating (RSE): Watching how my sister destroyed GBA (Litterally). She's a grown-up, but she didn't noticed that she was about to stomp it. She went playing golf that day, so she was still in her Golf shoes. I made her buy me a GBA SP. I said it was of RSE because my Sapphire catridge was on the gba and got stomped as well.

ELGONZO!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back