• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The most Exciting & Devistating Moment in Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Exciting: Encountering Latios while Surfing and actually having a Master Ball ready to catch it.
    Devastating: In Emerald, I tried to beat the game using only Shedinja (and a Lv. 6 Torchic). I got totally beaten by a Spinda with Faint Attack and whited out. :(

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
    Years
    Exciting: Finding my Shiny Regice

Devastating: Spending eight hours up last night and finding not a single shiny Pokemon. Although I did get three pokemon to level 100....

Airoblast

Murkrow Lover!!
    Years
    Most exciting: finding shiny groudoun without meaning to find it as shiney
    Moste devastating: accidently killing and then realizing i didnt save for a LONG time.

grandmaster192

Tiger zord!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    Most exciting: Getting to mewtwo's cave.

Most devastating: I was at the 2nd elite 4 and I'm at gary. So I decide not to use other pokemon because I want to test out Mewtwo. I'm kiling all his pokemon and he brings out a Tyranitar. I didn't know he had one and I lost alot of money.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Mine would be looking for shiny pokemon and finding a shinybarboach then 6 mins later a shiny whiscash

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Most exciting:Getting to the Battle Frontier the first time

Most devastating:Encountering a shiny tantacool and acidentally killing it with swellow.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    Version: Ruby
    Exciting: Getting my Pokemon from XD, Emerald, LeafGreen. Nearly completing my pokedex.
    Devistating: Knowing that i wont be able to own a mew, celibi and deoxity (notsureonspelling)

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
    Years
    Exciting: Catchin' Latios in Emerald n' Groudon in Ruby

Devistating: Forgettin' ta get the Masterball in Sapphire n' noy bein' able ta catch Kyogre :( *cries*

Years
    Exciting: I had spent months searching for Latios in Emerald. I was doing the whole save, use repels, go back and forth between two water routes until you find it, but to no avail, even though it only took two days in Ruby. Finally I just gave up. Then one day, a month later, I was walking to the Berry Master's house for a routine plant watering when I randomly encountered Latios. My jaw pretty much dropped through the floor and I used my Master Ball right away. ^^

Devastating: I was having a bad time catching Rayquaza in Ruby, so I turned the game off and left it somewhere. Then, when I turned it back on, I was by the stairs on the floor below Rayquaza. Very confused, I went up to the top floor only to find that Rayquaza was gone!!! My five year old sister had battled it, killed it, leveled up my Lv 50 Latios to Lv 51 in the process, thus making it unable to enter the Battle Tower, and then saved. I almost died. >>

~Chibi~

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    Best Moment: Catching Latios with a Timer Ball even though the battle wasn't that long
    Worst Moment: Killing a wild Groudon

Meta Paradox

Researching FireRed...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Most Exciting: Getting to the Battle Frontier.
    Most Devastating: My Emerald loses its data every 18 hours of gameplay. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back