• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most interesting person on PC

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    The most interesting person on PC has got to be Ryoutarou! He tells some of the craziest (and true) stories about his life. It's fascinating what he's done and what he goes through.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I woud say Live_Wire466 and xxkaylabby (My lovely pair <3)

Live_Wire466: He likes the same music as me, He likes Naruto/Naruto Shippuden and He is also awesome to talk to :D

xxkaylabby: She is fun to talk to, she likes some of the same music as me, she is my pair and she is very nice :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd like to say myself, but we all know thats a lie D:

I'd have to say Arcanine or Lightning or Signomi, they all have a mysterious feel to them. And they put up some good convos :o

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'd have to say Signomi and Kaori. Both of them are quite mature, and funny at the same time. The amount of laughs I have had with them both is unreal. XDD; And they've both helped me with so much too. :3 Though really, everyone is interesting in some way or another, even if no one can see that.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Me

Everyone who posts in the Nightclub (TheSmartOne, Akita, Pachy, BinaryPeaches, SIN1488, angel, DarkPulse94, Kimiya-chan) as they are all unique, mhmm

Sammyskitty is one who keeps my eye. :3

Sammy is interesting and fun and awesome and has cool friends like TheSmartOne and is my mommy from the future and is all around elite epic win.

There have been others, but right now...Sammy-momma is the most interesting person.

Thank you, Pachy-daughter~ :3
    *hugs*

Grell Sutcliff

death god ♥
    Years
    Hm... it's been a while since I've been here so... I'd have to say Forever, Arcanine and Lightning. I'm not really sure why but they are always fun to be around, especially on MSN. I talk to Forever the most on MSN though... lol

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Hm... tkallab, Curious, Gearuvagen, elarmasecreta, those are SOME of the interesting people I've stumbled across.
    Sereously anyone who has at least a slight sence of humor is pretty interesting IMO!

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    For me, it used to be Pokestick, good times. and Galukxy. But now I'm better than them I still think they're interesting actually. But apart from those two... I don't know lol.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    I had always thought Cassino, Jack and Super Fairy were interesting but I've come to realize they're just eccentric. Mostly Cassino and Super Fairy, Jack is just.. Jack. >_>

The truly interesting people are the ones like poopnoodle, Patchisou and Sammi San. I feel like they each bring a fresh personality to the community that helps to break from the monotony of things.

Poopnoodle isn't afraid to bring a mature discussion to the table, at all. The best OC threads I've read are more time than not hers. She's pretty intelligent as well if my opinion matters.

Sammi San just has an interesting life? Lol, I like reading her posts in ovp. They're well thought out whether she puts time into them or not, her posts feel like blog updates or something along that line and that's cool to me.

Patchisou has got to be my favorite h staff. He consistently shows his levelheadedness in dealing with community situations, and I like his views on involving the community more in.. PokeCommunity.

CrazyMe

Grow a Parasect :3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    It's definitely me ^-^
    it's not like I've only been here for like an hour

Back