• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the most irritating pokemon

Years
  • what do you think is the most irritating pokemon? I think its sudowwodo cos when i first battled it, i thought it was grass type and i kept using fire and flying. So obviously its not effective and i thought it was a glitch.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Zubat and Golbat. Every time you are in a cave, one pops out at you every three seconds! (at least it feels that way) They are so, so, I would say how annoying they are, but I might get in trouble!

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    I'd have to say Tentacool and also Zubat. XD They seem to appear a lot...

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    For me its probably the new Dragon Trio cause (i'm sorry for anyone who disagrees) but pokemon like pikachu, cloyster, shuckle, phanpy, wingull, squirtle ARE REAL POKEMON :L (in my opinion)

Not those ugly robot-dino-dragon-creation-mega-beats!!! :@
    They are SO GOD DAMN UGLY ITS UNREAL!!!
    They look more like robots than pokemon?!!

Who actually designs for them these days.. geeze.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Idk, unknown are wreck annoying if your in the ruins long enough.

Ayselipera

Ever since Bronzor came out, it's been the most irritating Pokemon in my eyes. Every time I encounter it or I have to face it in an in game battle it uses confuse ray. Which is the most irritating Pokemon move. It drives me crazy.

Years
  • Zubats and Golbats.

At least Bidoof, Rattata, Zigzagoon etc, while annoying, are cute. Yes, yes I did just call a Bidoof cute.

As for Unown, when you're trying to get all 26, have ONE left, and cannot find it, the other 25 get pretty annoying to say the least.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Well, since you asked... I'll list two irritating pokemon

1. Regigias due to it's Slow Start

2. Bidoof! >_<

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Just to be contrary to this topic, Tentacruel and Crobat are two of my favorite pokemon to use. >:[

The likes of Geodude and all those common steel-types you encounter (aron, Bronzor, Magnemite) are more annoying in my opinion.

`Kingdra

Its a joke really
    Years
  • Hariyama in R/S/E Victory Road. Ever tried levelling up there? I mean you chip away at the thing's seemingly endless HP and then he suddenly whirlwinds you away just before you were going to rake in that sweet, sweet EXP.

Yeah and of course the Zubat family. You want me to describe them?

Years
  • miltank is another annoying pokemon. Its like 1 hp left than it uses milk drink and restores its hp. so the battle is like this aTTACK md a md a md a md and than you faint from exhaustion.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Zubat. It's in every cave, every game. And bidoof annoys me. dunno why, it just does

Back