• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Just because I like a certain type doesn't mean I have to like all Pokemon of that type.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    It's obviously not one of those behemoth physical behemoths like groudon or rayquaza, nor is it one of those evil, sinister looking Mewtwo's or darkrai's.. It just seems like the type of pokemon to just stand before you, looking completely dumbfounded and weak, but as soon as you attempt an attack, it KOs you effortlessly with a nod of the head, using it's Judgement attack. It truly is the God pokemon.

For all you know, it could just prance around hopelessly. But it obviously has some sort of elegant version of ruthlessly destroying the opponent in an innocent and seemingly harmless way.

That's the beauty of Arceus, not one of those typical Deoxys or Giratina's..

Very nice portraits! And that's how I feel about Arceus, too; it's not a 'goat' ripoff. Its mere presence can KO foes, all while remaining non-violent while brimming with power and potential. That would be cool, in a way, if Arceus seemingly just 'pranced' around when it is actually KOing all its foes effortlessly.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    Except, that's just you.

What don't we like about Tentacruel? :<
    I didn't say otherwise.
    What I don't like Tentacruel? It's simply a venomous jelly, not a kingship figure like Wailord, crystal graceful like Dewgong, or beautiful like Gorebyss and Milotic. The only thing that keeps me from saying "I hate posion types" it pike queen Lucy, whom I cherish and love, who uses Seviper.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    First to comment on what people said here...

Niprop said:
    Who could not love Gallade? I think the idea of an alt-evo for Kirlia was pointless, but Gallade still looks cool...

shinyhunter011 said:
    =O bidoof is the best ever. your just hating on his uber power XD. btw hes only a normal type =/....
    I think Kenaime was talking about Bibarel--the only water move it learns is Water Gun. I had to teach mine Surf...

Parabolic said:
    Lopunny just looks like a prostitute. >.>;
    I think that's the fault of the spriters for making Lopunny's paws look like breasts...

Aurasphere said:
    The winner, in my opinion: Mime Jr....The most unnecessary/stupid looking pokemon ever. And it doesn't even look like Mr. Mime at all...
    I never liked the way Mr. Mime looked, but I looove Mime Jr. Now it's one of my favourite Psychic-types. Hee hee, it's a cute little clown... although I do find it weird that its hat looks like blueberry ice cream.

Darklugia said:
    That and Shaymin/ Bidoof and Bibarel.
    Shaymin?!? Shaymin's awesome IMO, especially its new Sky form. Yeah, so the new form is a horse... but at least I like it better than the existing horse Pokemon, Ponyta and Rapidash.

sdfs said:
    Oh, and the female pikachu looks silly now.
    Same goes for the female Heracross.

tkheezy said:
    One pokemon I can't stand to see is magnazone. Magneton looked great but it's evolve form looks like a ufo. Not cool.
    Magneton is cool BECAUSE it looks like a UFO, not five Magnemites grouped together.

austin00081 said:
    I think that Palkia looks nasty, due to his strong resemblance to male genitalia.
    LOL! I never thought about Palkia that way before...

~*HazaBaraFatale*~ said:
    Always wondered the reason behind [Finneon]. Just seems so random
    How could you not love a fish with butterfly wings? ^_^

fenyx4 said:
    Probopass and Ambipom comes in a close second!!
    I agree with Probopass, but... Ambipom? What's not to love? I think Aipom needed an evolved form anyway.

I actually like Bronzor, but Bronzong... that face looks rather weird.
    Wormadam looks kinda weird, especially in Steel form. Somehow I don't think she looks good in pink...
    Croagunk's okay, but Toxicroak is uglier than Purugly.
    I like everything about Froslass's appearance except her face. A geisha with a dinosaur head??
    Bastiodon's face... looks messed up.
    Rhyperior looks just like a Rhydon with a few plates and orange stuff attached.

I think many of the evolved forms of previous Pokemon are kinda stupid, but not so with the pre-evolutions. Happiny, Budew, and Mantyke are my favourites. (And as for the previous ones, Smoochum's my favourite.) The only pre-evo I ever found pointless was Azurill, who isn't even Water-type...

I also think they did a good job with the Starly line. Those Pokemon look so much better than their Pidgey and Spearow and Taillow-line counterparts.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I agree with Probopass, but... Ambipom? What's not to love? I think Aipom needed an evolved form anyway.

Just Ambipom's antennae and the tails. Two antennae just looks weird for a monkey (which isn't even supposed to have one in the first place) and the tails seem way too long. Other than those areas...I guess Ambipom looks OK (much better than Probopass!)

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    It seems that most here agree with me about Kricketune, Purugly and Probopass. But why Lopunny and Spiritomb :'{?
    What's wrong with Sableye? Nothing, but Spiritomb has better stats.
    ---
    Now compare...
    The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

With...
    The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.
    Notice that.
    ----------------------------

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    WHY ARE PEOPLE HATING ON LOPUNNY??? It looks so awsome.. There are so many ugly pokemon. Like Chimcar, Monferno, Infernape. I MEAN WTF is this suppose to be??????? Monkey with fire??? Obviously. SO UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. What next fish with fire X__X.

They are SO RUNNING OUT OF IDEA. Pokemon look like ****. I only truly like Dialga, Palkia, Lopunny, Froslass, and VERY few more. The others can just kiss my ass.

WHAT REALLY TRULEY KILLED POKEMON BIG TIME IS; Krikitune ... I am just speechless. I mean ugly distorted looking bugs with a mustache. I mean seriosuly. even a 5 year old kid can make up a pokemon sprite better than that. IT IS SO UGLY. I can't stand this UGLY bug. Probopass JUST MAKES me puke. X_X. SO UGLY.

Abomasnow= YETI? WTF. WHat next BIG FOOT? Please noooooooooooooo. Abomasnow is SOOOOOOO UGLY. Can't they come up with better ice type.?

I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO START ON BIDOOF AND THE UGLY BIBAREL. Because i am afraid that I will punch my computer.

*grah. Pokemon from D/P Just digust me. Jhoto was the best region with best pokemon. Take; Celebi, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, Umbreon, Espeon, Tysphosion, YOU NAME IT.... That is what i call pokemon.

:16:

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    NO OOFENCE GUYS BUT I ACTUALLY LIKE THEM ALL LIKE START TO #1-493 OR SOMETHING ANYWAY THEY NOT THAT UGLY THEY ACTUALLY LOOK COOL :D... AND BESIDES THEY ALL POKEMON AND I I LIKE POKEMON COZ ITS COOL :D..

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    WHY ARE PEOPLE HATING ON LOPUNNY??? It looks so awsome.. There are so many ugly pokemon. Like Chimcar, Monferno, Infernape. I MEAN WTF is this suppose to be??????? Monkey with fire??? Obviously. SO UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. What next fish with fire X__X.
    I really like it, but why don't you like Abomasnow?

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years

They are SO RUNNING OUT OF IDEA. Pokemon look like ****. I only truly like Dialga, Palkia, Lopunny, Froslass, and VERY few more. The others can just kiss my ass.

WHAT REALLY TRULEY KILLED POKEMON BIG TIME IS; Krikitune ... I am just speechless. I mean ugly distorted looking bugs with a mustache. I mean seriosuly. even a 5 year old kid can make up a pokemon sprite better than that. IT IS SO UGLY. I can't stand this UGLY bug. Probopass JUST MAKES me puke. X_X. SO UGLY.

Abomasnow= YETI? WTF. WHat next BIG FOOT? Please noooooooooooooo. Abomasnow is SOOOOOOO UGLY. Can't they come up with better ice type.?

I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO START ON BIDOOF AND THE UGLY BIBAREL. Because i am afraid that I will punch my computer.

*grah. Pokemon from D/P Just digust me. Jhoto was the best region with best pokemon. Take; Celebi, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, Umbreon, Espeon, Tysphosion, YOU NAME IT.... That is what i call pokemon.

:16:

Okay thats it. I'm getting a knife. I don't have enough time to point out all the errors in this. The one that punched me in the face and slapped me sideways was the "JHOTO'.

SPELL IT WITH ME.
    J-O-H-T-O. You may like johto but johto surely doesn't like you for mispelling it's honourable name.

Also, johto pokemon are just as ugly.. Cough SHUCKLE. PINECO? FORRETRESS!? And you say bibarel is ugly. kay you all psychos, BIDOOF AND BIBAREL ARE FINE.They look great for pokemonized beavers. Jeez calm reversed brains, jeez..

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Okay thats it. I'm getting a knife. I don't have enough time to point out all the errors in this. The one that punched me in the face and slapped me sideways was the "JHOTO'.

SPELL IT WITH ME.
    J-O-H-T-O. You may like johto but johto surely doesn't like you for mispelling it's honourable name.

Also, johto pokemon are just as ugly.. Cough SHUCKLE. PINECO? FORRETRESS!? And you say bibarel is ugly. kay you all psychos, BIDOOF AND BIBAREL ARE FINE.They look great for pokemonized beavers. Jeez calm reversed brains, jeez..

Yeah, not everyone agrees here. Just cause you liaks vbeavers, doesn't mean everyone liaks them.

Srsly, it was a minor spelling error, with the H & O inversed.

That said, I don't care for the Vileplume sprite. Sure, Vileplume is my favorite pokemon, but why is it leaning? & judging by Serebii, I HATE the new Croagunk sprite. Turn the hell around!!!!!!! Battle is the other way!

Hana~

Now available in surround~
    Years
    I'm going to be different from most opinions here. Okay, Arceus really ruined the ENTIRE thing. Seriosly, what happened with Mew? The most elusive, bestest Pokémon ever? Arceus, the God Pokémon? Strange. Now...

Riolu was completely unnessecary. And it's ugly too! Where's the outline?

Piplup is waaaay too overrated.

Bibarel. No comment.

Budew. Eerie eyes, a bud. Please, Nintendo!

Hybrid Fury

#1 Fan of Misdreavus
    Years
    Bidoof and Bibarel are also 2 pathetic looking pokemon. However, Bibarel makes a good HM user. That might be the ONLY thing he's useful for.

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    I agree that Arceus is an awful idea. There are far enough pagan gods invented.
    But I really don't get how Snover/Abomasnow are even hateble. They are my favorite Grass-types of all times.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Abomasnow needs a bra.

I hate this Munchlax sprite. Those eyes creep me the hell out. I hate it when they don't look ready to fight. Or, at the very least, look alert. Stop sitting with your eyes closed. I don't mind cute poses, but even Pichu looks like he's ready. Bibarel doesn't count >=/

Years
    alot of the new generation pokemon are pathetic imo. i loved pokemon so much more when the pokemon well well thought out. now some of the pokemon are like some kids got the chance to design a pokemon after winning a competition on blue peter:p

Back